What are you playing right now?

Gorth

(e): p.s. this is much more fun to watch than to play lol

Wut, I have never seen this area and I thought I've explored all of DS2.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

(e): p.s. this is much more fun to watch than to play lol

Wut, I have never seen this area and I thought I've explored all of DS2.

It's a optional area in Ivory King DLC.

Learning this area by hearth has been taken to another level.

Playing more Destiny.  I got excited when a purple engram actually turned into an exotic pair of boots, only to then realize I couldn't use them.  I'm a Warlock and the boots are for Titans.

Even when I have good luck, it's still bad luck.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Level 76 in Grim Dawn and loving it. Messing around in Just Cause 3 on the ps4 and progressing the story. Crazy chaotic fun for sure. Also waiting for a the Division to unlock on the ps4 as well but that's not for another 4 hours. Intrigued by the different components and hoping that Ubisoft can make a better Destiny :)

Finished The Taken King story for Destiny.  It seemed a lot shorter than the second expansion, the one you get from the Awoken chick.

There's a lot of stuff to do post-final mission, but I thought it would be longer and more involved than it was.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm level 11 in Grim Dawn (thanks for letting me know it was fully released btw). Can't put my finger on exact changes but the game "feels" a lot better than when I last tried it. Also seems a bit easier, somehow. Have to pick a second class now, wondering if Arcanist is a good pairing with Occultist: let the pet(s) do the tanking and nuke nuke nuke with the Arcanist abilities?

Also still playing Warframe, new quest was released recently, kinda positively surprised they didn't take this opportunity to introduce more grind. On that note, a lot of the high level (well, Void) content has become a lot less unbearable since I figured out that I'm actually powerful enough to not have to bother too much with PUGs since I can, if I want to, solo pretty much every Void mission. I hope they'll rework the tutorials though, as this game has surprising depth (and complexity) once you get past the initial hump, which I'm sure, most people don't. I mean, the tutorial isn't particularly easy (at least not last time I tried it with a new account) and once you're through you're just dumped into your ship without any explanation, once you figure some basic stuff out the difficulty falls off rather quickly (unless you go looking for hard challenges). Also it's kind of bad if you need the forums/wiki to figure out that certain things even *exist* in the game.

Level 76 in Grim Dawn and loving it. Messing around in Just Cause 3 on the ps4 and progressing the story. Crazy chaotic fun for sure. Also waiting for a the Division to unlock on the ps4 as well but that's not for another 4 hours. Intrigued by the different components and hoping that Ubisoft can make a better Destiny :)

How on earth are you level 76? I feel like I've been playing forever and I'm only level 48 or 49 (struggling to reach 50 and potential Legendary items).

Although it is widely known I suck at clicky games..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How on earth are you level 76? I feel like I've been playing forever and I'm only level 48 or 49 (struggling to reach 50 and potential Legendary items).

I dunno, i got level 35 and i was playing it like 2 days now? have to check amoutn of hours on steam when i get home

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Going into Division from Destiny eh? Poor destiny doesn't stand a chance. :D Nah, just kidding, but DIvision might have some better points though i don't think i could play it for one year straight even with a group of players.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

To be honest, I haven't followed the Division too closely the last couple of months.  My anticipation is based on stuff I saw/read from sometime last year (maybe summer?).

I think Steam has tracked me over 215 hours into the game, so I know my way through the game, plus I play a lot with another guy, so XP gains from multiplayer help as well.  

Outside of that, those that are playing The Division or are going to play, are you playing PC or PS4, or Xbox?  Just asking.  I have it on PS4 and would group when people want to.

I'm going to buy the PS4 version of the Division.  I'm antisocial on PSN though, so even if I group with someone I hate using a mic (my friends hate me when we used to play CoD).

I'm going to try Grim Dawn tonight. Soldier/Arcanist any good?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Okay, that was annoying.  I played a PvP match in Destiny (team control) because it said you earn 10 Legendary marks as a reward.  Well, twice I played (won once, lost the other) and I didn't get awarded any legendary marks.  I'm only at 116 in my inventory, so I haven't reached the 200 inventory limit.

Division is pretty awesome!

18 out of 10 amoeba agree.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I'm going to buy the PS4 version of the Division. I'm antisocial on PSN though, so even if I group with someone I hate using a mic (my friends hate me when we used to play CoD).

Well. That's fine with me. Most of the groups I've been apart of have not had mics. Let me know your psn name or better yet, mine is SadExchange and we can then hit up some missions if you want to play some multiplayer.

Elder Scrolls Online added the Thieves Guild, so I'm interested in giving that a spin.  You could already lurk around stealing stuff and selling it to fences, so it should be cool to see the next step.

Division is basically Destiny with Tom Clancy military tactics. There's even a soft cap level 30, and having to grind for gear to continue ranking up

So there's one shot kills ?

Finished GTA V and made 250 MM on each guy via stocks and Lester's assassinations. Woo

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Division is basically Destiny with Tom Clancy military tactics. There's even a soft cap level 30, and having to grind for gear to continue ranking up

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

• Like 1