Argh! OK - back to Wrath of the Five Suns: I just read that damage is per projectile - and there are five of it. That's not crappy at all! Esp. with 10 DR bypass. Wonder if Penetrating Shot works. You could give her Prestidigitator's Missiles and some Spell Binding items with Minor Missile and a Blunderbuss and make her Mage Killer No. 1.

Just tested on the wood beetles in Endless Path floor one and yes each missile does benefit from Penetrating shot for a total of 15 DR bypass. http://imgur.com/dMjdqiH

edit: but yeah Wrath of the five suns is absolutely insane when you get access to it (level 6 so earlyish in act 2) since it can instapop a lot of the squisher mobs like mages at that point of the game.

Edited by Thatoneguy

Hehe - the Engineer's Wife. :)

Why can't an engineer be female?
In this special case because "The Engineer" is my male Engineer build (you can find in this forum) who uses the same talents - and Pallegina is his wife because... you know... she's female?

@DreamWayfarer: roflmao :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Well, I think it is set now. I often need more bursty ranged damage than even Aloth and my druid together can provide, and Pallegina is certainly more likable than Durance, even if not as... memorable.

Plus, my female hired fighter has similar stats to the Engineer and Pallegina is legaly a male in Vailian law due to being a godlike, so the joke of the Engineer and his wife gets even funnier if I replace Durance with her. Or maybe I'll replace Kana, as he generaly goes down way sooner than I'd like, which is unfortunate since I wanted to give Chanters a try to see how much Brisk Recitation changes their playstyle.

Edited by DreamWayfarer

Hehe - the Engineer's Wife. :)

Why can't an engineer be female?
In this special case because "The Engineer" is my male Engineer build (you can find in this forum) who uses the same talents - and Pallegina is his wife because... you know... she's female?

Not according to Valian law. Not even sure she can get married there.

Equality for Godlike !

Except in this case, she couldn't be a paladin...

• Like 1