This question might be better for the LOER category but I'm wondering as this Update is relevant...

Would it be legal to take photos of the card/board and play online? (I was thinking of GMing a game if anyone is interested, PM for hands and a Thread for the game)

Looking forward to LOER a lot too :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm courios about new difficulty level  from act 3 to the end. Don't have steam  version, so question for You players:  is combat  really better , more challenging?

At this moment in my playthrough on PotD I  leveled down my party from 10 to 8 lvl before enter to Twin Elms. Before that I was doing mostly everything, side quests, do some white march and surrounding areas, grab Zahua, just not finishing Caed Nua  from lvl 10, not entering dwarfs fortress, not recruting Devi of Caroc. I was playing with 25% nerf exp mod, which give about 9-10 lvl before act 3.

And wondering now, is it better to wait  3.0 and try play with these new scalling  up options for act 3 or just delvl my party like I did  and not special worries?

There is one disgusting thing in POE - immunities against some damage types, likes ice blight crush imm.

I can understand how it should works, but... this is illogical.

What you think about to change "damage immunities" to "strongest Damage Reduction"?

For example, blights have 30(40, 45, 50) Ice  Damage Reduction now (but what about Crush?.. You can pierce it or slash... but NOT crush! R'lly!? ).

Ardra Dragon(Throw her On the Sun - will she live?) has 60 Burn DR, etc.

So now you need to activate all your buffs and debaffs to make your attacs usefull. (instead of all others))

I see it more... tactical and realistic .

OK, elemental d.immunities... i can agree with it, but not about physical .

Edited by Dmitriy_K7

• 2 weeks later...