Auto/manual resolve

Auto resolve just immediately resolves the combat, which may result in damage to the stronghold which you'll need to pay to repair.

Manual resolve requires you to travel to the stronghold; the option will only work if you're there when you click it. It'll start a combat encounter with the attackers and have you play it through the usual way. The stronghold won't be damaged and you may get some (relatively minor) loot.

It's bloody annoying also.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Would be less annoying if they would drop special loot, right? :)

For me... not.

Raids break my questing pattern (middle of Durgan Battery), have minimal story background and are not interesting fights. Hard to save that for me.

What could help is to increase timer to 7 days.

In PoE2 i would remove it completly and instead add some BG2 style storyline for "stronghold".

I think I must have been attacked a grand total of three times in my playthrough... what did I do wrong?

If you rest infrequently and/or minimise travel between maps, and build up Security before Prestige, you won't get attacked much.

If you build Prestige (which you would want to do to get that stupid Vailian merchant to show up) so that it outstrips Security, you will get more attacks.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com