Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CLASS BUILD] Batsh!t Crazy (disabling druid tank)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14008 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

How much aggro did he draw?

You know what? Now I got the joke!  :banghead:  :lol:

Dropman

Dropman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Is this build still viable? I played the game a long time ago, and I dont know if some patch didnt change something important for this build..

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14008 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Afaik nothing has changed. Except that you now have a higher max level (because of Expansions) and therefore can take some more talents that are in line with the basic idea of this build.

Edit: oh, I just saw that I updated the build for 16 levels. So nothing has changed basically. :)

Edited by Boeroer, 19 September 2018 - 04:40 AM.

• InsaneCommander likes this

Dropman

Dropman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Afaik nothing has changed. Except that you now have a higher max level (because of Expansions) and therefore can take some more talents that are in line with the basic idea of this build.

Edit: oh, I just saw that I updated the build for 16 levels. So nothing has changed basically. :)

Awesome, going to try it. Just simple question - why stag form? I mean I know stag has better defence, but you cant tank anyway, right? You use it more for dmg gealing...or is there any interaction Im missing?

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14008 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Since I don't shift at all the form doesn't matter. ;)

Arctur

Arctur

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts

Hi Boeroer, this is another build I really like. In my first playthrough Hiravias was great as Batsh!t :thumbsup: .

1. As PC, would mig:16, con:12, dex:15, per:10, int:15, res:10 and Ring of Thorns instead of Orlan Bramble make him too squishy? Main reason: quicker casting.

Difficulty: Hard; Party: Eder (Universal Misanthrope), Aloth (Hurtstacker), MaxQuest's Fire Priest, Kana (Ambassador), Pallegina (Fire General).

2. The Retaliation-Avenging Storm-Combo got nerfed afaik. Does it still make sense to go with, let's say, Hiro's Mantle & Sura's Supper Plate? Deadfire Company Belt because of Flame Shield? And if not, would Little Savior & Blaidh Golan (Preservation) be an option?

Greetings, A.

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14008 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Hi. I don't think that there will be a problem with squishyness because of some stat points.

Little Savior + Blaidh Golan sounds great.

Arctur

Arctur

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts

Thx alot, I will try it out. Bye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users