[CLASS BUILD] Batsh!t Crazy (disabling druid tank)

Hi Boeroer, this is another build I really like. In my first playthrough Hiravias was great as Batsh!t :thumbsup: .

1. As PC, would mig:16, con:12, dex:15, per:10, int:15, res:10 and Ring of Thorns instead of Orlan Bramble make him too squishy? Main reason: quicker casting.

Difficulty: Hard; Party: Eder (Universal Misanthrope), Aloth (Hurtstacker), MaxQuest's Fire Priest, Kana (Ambassador), Pallegina (Fire General).

2. The Retaliation-Avenging Storm-Combo got nerfed afaik. Does it still make sense to go with, let's say, Hiro's Mantle & Sura's Supper Plate? Deadfire Company Belt because of Flame Shield? And if not, would Little Savior & Blaidh Golan (Preservation) be an option?

Greetings, A.

• 1 year later...

Hi Boeroer, I didn't want to make a new thread for this question.

Do you see this build viable today?

MIG 10
CON 10
DEX 8
PER 16
INT 18
RES 16

This would be for "difficult" difficulty with game party:
Eder - tank
Pallegina - offtank @ buffer
Aloth - debuffer / AOE damage
Durance - buffer @ debuffer
Kana - damage / buffer

Another variant of the build I had in mind are:

MIG 14
CON 12
DEX 4
PER 14
INT 18
RES 16

DEX to the minimum, I had thought that this construction endures a lot and that I would have time to throw my things without too much trouble xD I particularly like this last option with DEX at the minimum, but I would also change 12 CON to 10 and put 16 PER instead of 14.

Edit:

Another variant (no tanky) xD:

MIG 10
CON 10
DEX 17
PER 17
INT 18
RES 6

Tips with all variants? focused more on magic (storm), but I have a certain preference for physical endurance also hehe thanks!

PS: focused on storm magics!

Edit:

Ok it doesn't matter, in the end I decided on these stats:

MIG 10
CON 8
DEX 19
PER 16
INT 19
RES 6

Even though he still wants an opinion about it hehe

Edited by davoker

• 7 months later...

One small change to the build. Take The Living Lands for your starting location. Yes you end up with a weaker armor, but it will NOT take you long to get something bigger, and then take explorer, for the free point in lore and survival, or hunter so you don't have to waste the one point in Stealth. The stats still come out the same, and the rest works just fine. Just a friendly idea. ^_^

• 5 months later...

The most impactful thing that could hit you in the first seconds of combat would be some hard CC - and that usually doesn't target deflection.
You'd have +8 deflection against some shots at the beginning of a fight or something like that. For that I personally would not be willing to spend a talent point. 

The situation in which this could indeed by so benefical to a point where I would consider taking it was against Lagufaeths' paralyzing blowdarts - especially when wearing Aila Braccia. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods