Shielding Flames, Shielding touch and Reinforcing Exhoration

Would they stack? I am bored at work and was thinking of some other Paladin support builds.  I have a feeling that flames and touch wouldn't.  Only have ToI saves so I cant test lol

Have gun will travel.

Just checked. Shielding Flames stack with Shielding Touch.

Reinforcing Exhortation suppresses Shielding Flames, but not Touch.

Cool.  That's weird.  Why suppress flames but not touch? probably a bug?  not sure.

Have gun will travel.

So I wrote this in the tech support forums but I will place it here as well.  For a defensive type Support Paladin (meaning he supports the party with deflection) you could do something like:

Since you have the herald enchant with shielding flames you can net the party a  +15 to deflection, take reinforcing exhortation and you are netting one ally + 40 deflection for a time  that's pretty good for frontline martial classes.  A Darcozzi or any other Paladin cant to better then +  30 deflection if they take Reinforcing Exhortation. Unless those suppress the herald enchant but I don't think it does as weapon and shield enchants are unique and never get stacked.  I know reinforcing does not suppress herald so I am sure that Order talents wont either.

PS PS I still think the Darcozzi FO is better.  I rather have a massive amount of ACC in PotD/ToI so as not die at the mercy of bad rolls against dragon breathes.

PS PS PS wait no reinforcing suppresses shielding flames lol im confused ill be back

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.