I am attempting to create my first "evil" Watcher... an Aedyran Bleak Walker. So I figured I would start off with a bang by wiping out the camp and looting the caravan. Has anyone killed the entire caravan. I seem to get mobbed quickly, the game goes to Slow Mode and even if I back myself into a corner, I still bite the dust.

Pointers?

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Never tried this, but I'd imagine it's gonna be pretty hard with any character, at PotD anyway, and I can't think how I'd do that with a paladin (or fighter or rogue for that matter).

Maybe a ranger with a wolf companion he can use to pull them, and then run away to recover before he gets clobbered? Or a chanter with Reny Daret's Ghost, who runs away until the phrase counter fills up, and uses the ghost to whack them one by one? Maybe some cipher strategy...?

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

You can't loot the caravan after killing them. I did it with a tank-ish chanter, who used the northernmost cart to not be flanked, wielding a shield and hatchet. Come, Come Soft kills most of the adds instantly, since they have so little HP. The named characters and guards were easily dispatched by the phantom. It was slow, but worked.

You can't loot the caravan after killing them. I did it with a tank-ish chanter, who used the northernmost cart to not be flanked, wielding a shield and hatchet. Come, Come Soft kills most of the adds instantly, since they have so little HP. The named characters and guards were easily dispatched by the phantom. It was slow, but worked.

No looting? Why not? Is it the same Cutscene as the normal path? Less or more XP?

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Yes, cutscene will follow.

I also tried it as a bleak walker paladin (PotD) since he will get some points in cruel/aggressive for this. But I never succeeded.

What did work was a monk (with Torment's Reach) and a wizard. Chanter seems to be the easiest way. Never tried ranger - but since you can kill the bears solo withj a ranger I think the caravan may also be possible.

I think a paladin has just too weak offense and not enough defense yet at this point.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes, cutscene will follow.

I also tried it as a bleak walker paladin (PotD) since he will get some points in cruel/aggressive for this. But I never succeeded.

What did work was a monk (with Torment's Reach) and a wizard. Chanter seems to be the easiest way. Never tried ranger - but since you can kill the bears solo withj a ranger I think the caravan may also be possible.

I think a paladin has just too weak offense and not enough defense yet at this point.

If you take a reach weapon as I said, even a paladin can do it.