Surprised that the media has finally to address the problem after many years of sweeping the Muslim rapepidemic under the rug.  I have been reading about the rape gangs in Sweden and the UK, but it seems like their governments and media are either unwilling to or incapable of dealing with the problem.  Now the media has finally turned around.  Why? Why now? What is so different about Cologne that set it apart from Sweden or the UK (Birmingham and Rotterham)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgz9dT6cZBk

Edited by ktchong

A similar gathering happened in Helsinki but they were stupid enough to share their motives on social media and the cops got them before it even started.

That being said, this is a symptom of men having too little to do and are frustrated because of the lack of female companionship. I hereby suggest that we give them the utmost oppurtunity to go fighting in Syria and therefore give them some meaning in their lives.

• Like 4

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trudeau's decision to only accept women, children, and men with families is looking better.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Trudeau's decision to only accept women, children, and men with families is looking better.

Funnily enough, Trudeau was heavily critizised for being too selective by the media in Europe and for singling out those most in need...."most in need" indeed.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

war is peace

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

via The UK Telegraph, a venerated news source that is actually liberal and left-leaning, and not just some tabloid or right-wing blog:

Ministers have said there is no evidence asylum seekers were involved in the violence.

But the leaked police report, published in Bild newspaper and Spiegel, a news magazine, claims that one of those involved told officers: “I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me.”

Another tore up his residence permit before the eyes of police, and told them: “You can’t do anything to me, I can get a new one tomorrow.”

A local newspaper reported that fifteen asylum-seekers from Syria and Afghanistan were briefly held by police on New Year's Eve in connection with the sex attacks but were released.

The Express newspaper quoted an unnamed police officer who said his squad had detained several people who had "only been in Germany for a few weeks".

"Of these people, 14 were from Syria and one was from Afghanistan. That's the truth. Although it hurts," he said.

The newspaper quoted a second police officer as confirming the 15 who were held had "residence permits for the asylum procedure". Officers took down their names, and they are in the police records, he said.

If confirmed, the report will add new weight to claims of a police cover-up. The Cologne authorities have claimed they have no evidence whether asylum-seekers were involved.

It is not clear why the suspects were released but police officers have said they were overwhelmed on the night.

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12086473/Suspects-in-Cologne-sex-attacks-claimed-to-be-Syrian-refugees.html

Seems to me that, the **** has hit the fan.

Edited by ktchong

In a warped sort of way, Muslim rapes in Europe has become somewhat like mass shooting in the US.  In both cases, the respective governments are paralyzed by deeply-held ideology and therefore incapable of doing anything to fix the problem.

Edited by ktchong

The cup is very close on runneth over.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The cup is very close on runneth over.

Otherwise Islam apologists and regressive leftists are going to claim,  it is just one, two or few isolated incidents.

The problem is systemic.  It is an epidemic.  The scale is like mass shootings in America - except in Europe, the media has tried to cover up the Muslim rape epidemic/jihad for a very long time and pretended the problem did not exist.  Now, for whatever reasons, suddenly all hell has broken loose.

Have to say, have to hand it to the German women.  Whereas in the female rape victims in the UK and Sweden have stayed silence, German women have taken to the street to protest and scream and yell when the government, media and police tried to hush up everything.  That is what has sounded the alarm on the rapepidemic in Europe.  Hopefully everything else will start tumbling down like a house of cards.

I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I am hoping he will call out the "Rape Jihad" to bring attention to it - because right now the European media and politicians are praying the matter will quickly go away, and the last thing they want is for the showman to bring attention to what they have been trying to sweep under the rug.

Edited by ktchong

This is a giant cluster****. 

So yeah they ought to fingerprint them and send those details on to wherever they wind up seeking asylum. 

The police do not even have the resources to detain them so they are just let back on the street, according to this bounces in Cologne atleast:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I like the fact that you guys are already demonizing anyone who might have a counter argument as "Islamic apologist" or "regressive".. Word to the wise, such rethorical devices ring pretty hollow when you're this obvious with your agenda.

Now I agree with Trudeau, in that young single men from basically any under educated, heavily male oriented, sexually repressed society is, without heavy reeducation, ill suited for this hemesphere. I just think that Islam is fairly irrelevant (and misdirecting) in this discussion.

Unless you think it is religiously motivated or somehow you become a rapist if you convert? If so, I'd love to see the data to prove it.

• Like 4

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, in Britain a century ago it would be the Irish getting the same response and in the US it would be 'negroes'. Lay the smack down on the people doing the crimes irrespective of race and creed, and don't lump the majority who don't do anything wrong in with them.

I think the ad hoc stupidity that is the european refugee/ immigrant policy is utterly moronic, but it isn't so because the refugees are muslim.

via The UK Telegraph, a venerated news source that is actually liberal and left-leaning, and not just some tabloid or right-wing blog:

lolwut, The Torygraph is neither liberal nor left leaning, it's about as conservative (and Conservative, hence Torygraph) as they come. It's also pretty crap nowadays.

Russian Germans worry about stupidity of German authorities.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-01-06/germany-s-russians-are-wary-of-new-arrivals

"It's stupid and dangerous to open the gate to anyone who wants in," says Julia Brinkmann, a "Russian" living in Berlin. "How do you integrate such a mass?"

Jevgeni Geller, a "Russian" who runs a conference business in Duesseldorf, suggested that the solution was to only let in women, children and men older than 40, even though that would make it almost impossible for the German economy to benefit in the medium term from an increase in the workforce. Geller said the new migrants didn't want to integrate in the same way as the "Russians" had. Even among Turks who have lived in Germany for decades, only 14 percent have obtained the Abitur -- a high school diploma necessary for university and most professional training. More than half of Ukrainian immigrants have that credential.

Many of the "Russians" said they were concerned about an increase in crime. "There are parts of Berlin where I don't go even in the daytime," says Yevgenia Nagel, who owns a real estate business in Berlin, listing areas near refugee shelters and tent cities.

Nagel doesn't oppose accepting Syrian refugees. Two Syrian families have rented her Berlin apartments at the government's expense. She says her tenants are "educated and tactful people with wonderful children" who are eager to integrate and will almost certainly be useful to Germany. The trouble, she says, is that there was no screening when the asylum seekers were allowed to cross the German border, and "criminal elements took advantage of it." Germany would be better off, according to Nagel, if it had followed the example of the U.S. by selecting vetted refugees for resettlement.

"Germany is no longer the safe place that it used to be, but at the same times it's turning into a more interesting country in many respects," said Boris Banchevsky, who arrived 12 years ago from Moscow. "Immigration is definitely part of this process."

"Germany has already digested more than 2 million former Soviets, many times more than the number of Syrians," said Dasha Bulanova. "Not all of our former compatriots are paragons of virtue, but they are exceptions. It's good that we're not being judged on the basis of what they do."

One difference is that the new wave of immigration wasn't invited, unlike the preceding ones, including the Turks and "Russians." That makes them harder to accept for those who came legally. Yet Germany has probably dealt with enough immigrants to be able to assimilate this wave, too. "Everybody seems worse off -- these guys have arrived, they cost money, they misbehave, they're a strain on the infrastructure -- but they're still being accepted," said Alexei Kolupaev, a Berlin software developer.

Same newspaper: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/finland/12088332/Unprecedented-sex-harassment-in-Helsinki-at-New-Year-Finnish-police-report.html

"There hasn't been this kind of harassment on previous New Year's Eves or other occasions for that matter... This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki," the Finnish capital's deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki told AFP.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

To be fair, the food in German supermarkets and grocery stores is atrocious...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

One has to look at root causes and i'm afraid that this is most likely a clash of cultures, and a media agenda in both the Middle East and the west set on demonising each other. Obviously this does not excuse the criminals who engaged in these assaults, they should be dealt with to the full extent of the law, and given harsh sentences or deported.

However imagine a man from a state where women are wearing the full ninja suit things (sorry I forget the name of it,) and then transplant that individual to the virtual Sodom that is any western city centre on a party night, the shock must be quite something. Add this to the negative reporting on the decadent west, which is being reinforced before their very eyes, and one can see why they would believe that the west is all that they've been told that it is. Why should they obey the laws of this decadent and sinful Gommorah?

We are used to our women, their freedom, our drinking culture and how we act, dress and behave, and we enjoy that aspect of our society as we have done for millenia. To others, well it must be a shock, and i'm saying this as an older man who has seen our society grow more outrageous and inebriated over the years. The clothes young ladies wear nowadays when clubbing would be unsuitable for a lady of the night when I was a lad. The way we drink has also changed, no longer is it the sedentary passtime where we quietly got sozzled after fifteen pints and then wobbled home. Now it is a frantic, quick and violent affair, with much shouting, screaming and showing off. This must require some getting used to from more conservative societies.

Where is the steady slow integration that helps to adjust immigrants to their new homes? Ensuring that all parties are able to live with each other, find employment and be a valued member of the community. If you're just going to dump a large amount of foreigners into a city without preparation, consent from the local populace or extra police and other sensible precautions and groundwork then expect bad things to happen. If your media and their media are demonising each other and the countries are nearly at war in some manner, well then one must expect integration to be an uphill struggle.

However as always I try to remember all of the individuals who are innocent and trying to be good citizens, they outnumber the lawbreakers and always will.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 5

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Huh, I thought it was pretty bad around here when all we did was make threads complaining about 'ethics in game journalism'. I was wrong. :blink:

You're just forgetting what being young and 'politically enraged' feels like ;)

• Like 4

Fortune favors the bald.

I like the fact that you guys are already demonizing anyone who might have a counter argument as "Islamic apologist" or "regressive".. Word to the wise, such rethorical devices ring pretty hollow when you're this obvious with your agenda.

Now I agree with Trudeau, in that young single men from basically any under educated, heavily male oriented, sexually repressed society is, without heavy reeducation, ill suited for this hemesphere. I just think that Islam is fairly irrelevant (and misdirecting) in this discussion.

Unless you think it is religiously motivated or somehow you become a rapist if you convert? If so, I'd love to see the data to prove it.

They're all muslims yet Islam is irrelevant. Now I've seen it all.

Don't you have a degree in social science? Are you aware how stupid and illogical that sounds?

Where do you think the attitude that uncovered women in general and western/white women in particular are whores and "free game" comes from?

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.