So, I just started a chanter, because I want to build the laziest party ever 6 chanters. :D

In the starting area I encountered, what feels to me like a HUGE bug.

When I killed the wolves I summoned a phantom when the wolves were down to near deat status and it correctly disappeared after the wolves were slain.

When I got ambushed by the 2 Glanfarthans however, the phantom did not disappear after the fight was over it stayed for the next fight and the fight after with their leader and Heodan.

When the caravan leader uttered his famous "Git inside, run", the phantom did not run, but stayed on the battlefield, so I thought it would surely be gone, now.

NO, once I spawned inside the ruins, there it was again.

edit:

Now, that I quit the save and reloaded, the phantom is finally gone.

Edited by Raven Darkholme

Put on the Cloak of the Master Mystic and receive a crit before the combat ends. There is a chance that you stay invisible forever. Taking the Backstab Talent is really good for this. ;)

It will be gone if you save/reload.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Put on the Cloak of the Master Mystic and receive a crit before the combat ends. There is a chance that you stay invisible forever. Taking the Backstab Talent is really good for this. ;)

It will be gone if you save/reload.

Reminds me of being eternally hasted in BG2 if you used energy blades.^^

Using a quarterstaff with 9 actions per round, good times. :)

• Like 1

I was haunted for a quite a while some time back. There would be a phantom floating in the middle of the map doing nothing, not answering to my commands either. It and its mute protest at being summed from beyond the Veil followed me all the way from Caed Nua to everywhere in Defiance Bay. It only went away after I quit the game and restarted the client, reloading wouldn't clear it.

Thought it was quite appropriate for being a Watcher actually, although clearly unintended.

• Like 2

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

I was haunted for a quite a while some time back. There would be a phantom floating in the middle of the map doing nothing, not answering to my commands either. It and its mute protest at being summed from beyond the Veil followed me all the way from Caed Nua to everywhere in Defiance Bay. It only went away after I quit the game and restarted the client, reloading wouldn't clear it.

Thought it was quite appropriate for being a Watcher actually, although clearly unintended.

I look forward to tons of bugs in my 6 chanters party then. :)

• Like 1