The Pillars Hype Train Tyme

I did ask Karkarov for help reading through it, he also editted and added some words to it too :) credit where it is due.

Did not think I would, was anticipating to read someone else's name but instead "O_O" :p

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post . 

Pillars of Eternity is a very good and well made Game. I played Baldur's gate when Black Isle first released it and then before BG II came out I preordered the Collector's Edition.

Since then I have bought over 250 RPG games trying to find games that were equal or better than the BG series and many have come close. Pillars has done it, the game is different

but the experience and story depth are as good or even better. To this point I have only made it to level 4 but it has been a challenge playing on its highest challenge settings. 

Pillars of Eternity is hard to put down or should I say turn off. I have purchased all the expansions so far on steam even if I haven't gotten more than 25% of the way through the Original starting game. I really hope That Obsidian can continue to make expansions to Pillars of Eternity for the next 10 years, even when the gaming industry advances I feel Pillars will be around for many many years.

Thanks for the great game & keep the expansions coming 

I'm a bit bummed that Pillars of Eternity 2 isn't the next game, but the excitement that the next game is another IE-style title AND is coming out this year rectifies that. I just wish Obsidian would clarify explicitly whether or not they have plans to continue Pillars as a franchise. They put so much work into the lore and setting that it'd be a shame never to see it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in the Cilant Lis part of the game I get out of the underground my party is killed I find the gate but when I go through it I can go no farther Is the game locking up or is there something I haven't done that I need to   and how do you make the lock pick tools work?