Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part II will be released on February 16th!

In a bout of frustration, I must say that updating this game and installing the expansion is a retarded mess.

I've spent more than 30 minutes installing both the patch and the expansion only to find out that absolutely nothing had been installed for some reason. I then reinstalled the patch, ran the game to ensure it was installed (it was) and now—of course—the PX2 installer says current game version is not supported.

Bottom line: I must now spend north of one hour to uninstall and reinstall everything. By the time I'm done, I won't have time to run the game. Brilliant.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

same for me - I bought it yesterday and activated in steam.

Afterwards I do get an information, that TWM2 will be playable after release...

So - what is the problem?

I just get in contact with Amazon and they will get in contact will the developers (YOU) and solve the problem, hopefully.

I´m a bit frustrated, because such an easy thing get on my nerve for the last 4 hours!!!

Edited by Audio
  • Like 1

same for me - I bought it yesterday and activated in steam.

Afterwards I do get an information, that TWM2 will be playable after release...

So - what is the problem?

I just get in contact with Amazon and they will get in contact will the developers (YOU) and solve the problem, hopefully.

I´m a bit frustrated, because such an easy thing get on my nerve for the last 4 hours!!!

We are working with Amazon and Paradox to find out what the issue is and will try to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for the delay.