Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part II will be released on February 16th!

Guest FlorianGh

Like Mr Avellone's novella what? Ha.

HA! I was referring to more info about part 2. When part 1 came out I remember we had a lot more info about it like companions, skills borrowed from other classes, the new A.I., even info Cragholdt.

For part 2 we only have the video showing Josh playing in the mine and some info about the new character.

Hello.

I'm living in Japan and it's February 16, 18PM right now here, so I was wondering about what time will I actually be able to play the new expansion. If somebody has any information, please let me know. Really looking forward to the game.

Cheers!

I'm downloading 2.6 gb from Steam right now. Don't know if it's the expansion or just the patch yet.

This should just be the 3.00 Update (unless I really screwed something up). The White March - Part II should be released around 8:00 AM PST.

• Like 1

I bought the expansion pack via Paypal before it was announced it was split to two parts. Now Steam's showing that I don't own Part II even though backer portal says I'll get it automatically. What to do?

Is anyone else seeing this issue? It should show in your game's DLC. All backers that purchased the expansion got the equivalent of the Expansion Pass.

I bought the expansion pack via Paypal before it was announced it was split to two parts. Now Steam's showing that I don't own Part II even though backer portal says I'll get it automatically. What to do?

Is anyone else seeing this issue? It should show in your game's DLC. All backers got the equivalent of the Expansion Pass.

A couple of folks over at Something Awful are reporting the same.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? It should show in your game's DLC. All backers got the equivalent of the Expansion Pass.

It seems to be so for me as well. Backer portal says Part II will come automatically, Steam says Part II is unowned.

I have this issue as well. According to the Products page on your website I should have both expansions with the Backer Key, but Steam only says I've got The White March Part I.