Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part II will be released on February 16th!

E.g I'm  in act 3 wright now , my stronghold is well developed, not finished Caed Nua, so When I'd install WM Part 2, I'd miss some missions and content provided by new features at stronghold, unless I'd start whole new game, yep?

Afraid so (I recall one of the devs' saying this, but I can't find the link.)

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

E.g I'm  in act 3 wright now , my stronghold is well developed, not finished Caed Nua, so When I'd install WM Part 2, I'd miss some missions and content provided by new features at stronghold, unless I'd start whole new game, yep?

Afraid so (I recall one of the devs' saying this, but I can't find the link.)

Ok I red patch notes  3.0,  and   I suppose  it's applied to WM Part 2. So whole new content in new expansion is most likely about these new features at Stronghold? Or I just missed some information about White March 2 and what  it's  gonne  to have? So what  is the point to continue playthrough with WM 2 , when I'd be forced to start new game if I wanne experience new content?

TWM pt II is a continuation of the story from TWM pt I and is not inherently tied to the stronghold.

New stronghold content is from patch 3.0, which will be available for the base game with or without TWM.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

any news on when it goes live on steam?

Steam always releases games and updates around 11 PM central time on the release day. TWM 2 will be the same.

Central Standard Time, Central European Time or something else? >_<

• Like 1

Edér, I am using WhatsApp!

any news on when it goes live on steam?

Steam always releases games and updates around 11 PM central time on the release day. TWM 2 will be the same.

Central Standard Time, Central European Time or something else? >_<

Central US time. Sorry for not being specific. I believe Steam is located on US west coast and they're employees work banker hours (9AM to 5PM), so they don't do regional midnight releases.

Edited by the_dog_days

^ I'm fairly sure they meant 11 A.M., not P.M.. Nobody's in the office to "push the button" at 11 P.M..

Their office is in PST time zone. Conversion table: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert

I Have Pass on GoG so i would play it on 17th :-( (i amin GMT+1 Time zone) it will be released at 8 PM for my time zone - too late to download it, and try it -anyways i wonder how it will be put into plot. I still didn't go through first part (just finished Woedica temple and received Letter). 

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event."

-Zurin Arctus, the Underking

Like Mr Avellone's novella what? Ha.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I didn't exactly keep track of that, but the day TWM pt I came out, I recall getting home from work and being able to download it from GOG right away. Must've been in the neighborhood of 6 P.M. GMT+1.