Okay I'm getting Rdy to play thru again and this time I wanna do a barbarian and figured I'd try to roleplay as Gutz bc I could see his character working in this setting.

I'm stuck on the attributes because I'm trying to figure out a good stat spread for him. I got a decent idea for powers and feats but I'd like to see what type of character build for Gutz from Berserk would look like from some of yals point of view.

A Gatsu, Gutz or, as more commonly know, Guts is a large mammal.

It has a hard black shell and a gigantic appendage similar to that of a praying mantis. Its defence mechanism also include a fairly powerful spilling limbs were its fourth limb should be. It's known to be aggressive to the point of paranoïa and it is recommended not to engage it without a professional help. Despite a fairly limited population it has caused many casualty within the naturalist community.

• Like 2

A Gatsu, Gutz or, as more commonly know, Guts is a large mammal.

It has a hard black shell and a gigantic appendage similar to that of a praying mantis. Its defence mechanism also include a fairly powerful spilling limbs were its fourth limb should be. It's known to be aggressive to the point of paranoïa and it is recommended not to engage it without a professional help. Despite a fairly limited population it has caused many casualty within the naturalist community.

Tehehe - after posting my question I searched the omniscient internet and quickly found this omnious Gutz. But nice try anyway. ;)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods