Lucasarts - Only a Matter of Time

Well, today is my birthday. You know what I want for a present?

I'd like some info on KOTOR 2 for one thing. Maybe a big kiss from my girlfriend too.

See, the thing is, they can't hold out on us forever. Something's gotta give.

I mean, the Rome:Total War Demo comes out on Monday, but it's just not KOTOR is it?

I thank IGN for their screens, and humbly request a little tip on some KOTOR: TSL data from a bona fide source.

Thank you.

*Takes a bow.*

"You shall not pass!"

Have you seen the Telos flyby and preview at ign, yet?

Happy Birthday.  :)

Sure have. It's nice to see, and gives us a little more detail on what Telos will be like. I appreciate their efforts.

What I was really hoping for though, was a new planet, character, etc. Not just for me, mind you. I just think it's about time.

Oh, and thanks. :)

"You shall not pass!"

In just over 3 months you'll have all the new info you need.

By playing the game!  :)

People today have no patience.

Then why are you here? To discuss the first game, i dont think so. Ur here to find out more info about K2 as well. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well, so far we've had lots of info but no real spoilers. That's OK by me. I think a game is far more enjoyable the less you know about it. Probably why Kotor was such a surprise to me. And if there are any genuine spoilers posted on this board (assuming SPOILER is in the subject line) I would avoid them! :)

Well, so far we've had lots of info but no real spoilers. That's OK by me. I think a game is far more enjoyable the less you know about it. Probably why Kotor was such a surprise to me.  And if there are any genuine spoilers posted on this board (assuming SPOILER is in the subject line) I would avoid them!  :)

But how would you know they were spoilers until u read them?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But how would you know they were spoilers until u read them?

Until the game is released I hope that we don't know any spoilers. Sure, if any were known it would be hard to avoid them. At least Obsidian are keeping a tight lid on the story. After its release, it would be up to the topic starter to warn us about spoilers. A spoiler forum will probably be available then, which I'd avoid like the plague until I finish the game.

Take some deep breaths, Kefka. Easy.

All I'm saying is that I'd like to have a little bit of something to discuss, you know, like when we first found out about Mira. I'm not asking for plot spoilers. Would it have been any fun to play KOTOR knowing from the start that you were Revan?

Just breathe deeply, okay?

"You shall not pass!"

Well, so far we've had lots of info but no real spoilers. That's OK by me. I think a game is far more enjoyable the less you know about it. Probably why Kotor was such a surprise to me.  And if there are any genuine spoilers posted on this board (assuming SPOILER is in the subject line) I would avoid them!  :unsure:

You got a point there, i also knew nothing about KotOR until i read this review. A very comfortable suprise :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

hey, that was a damn good review, done in Something Awful's own unique style, of course. I'd buy the game on their recommendation!

Bastilla - Assuming you're not a girl or a homosexual you probably made a male character, which means Bastilla is your character's potential love interest. Play your cards right and you'll be professing your love for one another after only about fifty awkward conversations about the Jedi code. She can be pretty annoying with all of her talk of rules but I've got to admit that her Elizabeth Hurly-like English voice gives me a serious boner.

:)