What do you think?

WHat do you rate KOTOR out of 10? (honestly!!!)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. WHat do you rate KOTOR out of 10? (honestly!!!)

• 5 or under

I think of all the topics on this board, this 1 has been done to death!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Bugs are annoying, but it doesnt subtract from the quality of the game in itself, imho. BioWare did a very good job with KotOR

Whining again now? :) That's ok, with me I am too lazy to dig up old post to see if there is anything to add. I just go with 'View New Posts'. We should never tire of voicing our opinions, it would be the downfall of democracy if we did that.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Bugs are annoying, but it doesnt subtract from the quality of the game in itself, imho. BioWare did a very good job with KotOR

Whining again now? :) That's ok, with me I am too lazy to dig up old post to see if there is anything to add. I just go with 'View New Posts'. We should never tire of voicing our opinions, it would be the downfall of democracy if we did that.

Whining about whining again, i see! :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually, the only crash bug I remember being irritated by in KOTOR was the one caused by recent ATI graphics drivers. That was annoying. I seem to have somehow acquired an Nvidia card recently though, so the problem has mysteriously gone away :)

Presumably QA will be testing with lots of typical current hardware and drivers so anything like that should be picked up before release...

I voted a 7.

One, I am bias against Star Wars and freaking force users. I do not like force users and nor do I like having my character be forced into a developement path. What the developers have to set up the situation before I play my character is all them, but when I start playing the character is MINE. If I wanted to pursue a course that would made me a Jedi so be it, but being forced to do so really pissed me off. Not even PS:T forced you to stay a fighter or forced you to play a wizard later on in the game.

I want to play my character, not the developers.

Another thing that pisses me off was the whole death thing. When a cahracter reaches 0 hit points or whatever you call it, the character is dead. Not unconscious. They way they did it in that game was so freaking cheesey I thought that idea came from Winsconsin.

The last thing that irked me about the game is the stupid freaking AIs that will not stand still. In the Star Forge I try to set up a nice little strategic combat and trap some of the foes I was going against. AS SOON AS I FREEAKING SWITCH CHARACTERS THE ONE I PLACED RUNS OFF! And when he or she ran off she ended up "dead." WTF was Bioware trying to do there . WHat is the point of giving us control over the NPCs if the bloody NPCs don't do as I told them to do in the first freaking place.

Anyway, that is why I give KotOR a 7.

One, I am bias against Star Wars and freaking force users.  I do not like force users and nor do I like having my character be forced into a developement path.  What the developers have to set up the situation before I play my character is all them, but when I start playing the character is MINE.  If I wanted to pursue a course  that would made me a Jedi so be it, but being forced to do so really pissed me off.  Not even PS:T forced you to stay a fighter or forced you to play a wizard later on in the game.

Here's an idea. If u dont want to be a jedi, dont play a SW game where u r a jedi! :p

So u wont be playing K2 then!

I here because this is Feargus' new home.  :D

Well he doesn't post much in the K2 forum, so why do u? :huh: