I just explained how i take out alpine dragon, and dual dragon, and every question that someone asked me here until now. What's the point of bragging abouth something if you don't read the answers?

Edited by mukurome

there is a glitch to alpine dragon fight, just stay surrounded by ice blights and he won't hit you.

Oh. How many blights there were between you and dragon?

I remember I have tried a similar approach, being tightly encircled by, let's call it 1.5 row of blights. And the dragon could still reach the character. Not to mention the breath that he is using anyway.

I just explained how i take out alpine dragon, and dual dragon, and every question that someone asked me here until now. What's the point of bragging abouth something if you don't read the answers?

You should write a guide, how you did it with each class and so on. Would be interesting.

You should write a guide, how you did it with each class and so on. Would be interesting.

As i said, the best for me is druid so:

First dragon rule - staedfast to avoid their aura, all possible food, condition as hight as possible to survive breath, healing boots from dunstan shop (alpine+sky), boots of speed (adra+dual).

Alpine dragon - most powerfull, but easy to glitch - just as i wrote, stay north from the blights, than cast stag horn spell to take out dragon, if spectre notice your char, cast insect plague on them, but cast it as far for character as pissible, to avoid hitting blights.

Sky dragon - in my opinion the most nasty dragon - cast paralise from scroll, cast spell, repeat, wear boot of speed to run as fast as you can, to cast paralise.

Adra dragon - snake to adragan, storm them, if all adragans are down, fight is super easy due to slow adra dragon speed

Dual dragon - dominate flying one, cast insect plague to take out trash mobs. The most important is to wear boot of speed, so the acid dragon won't reach us when we cast spells on him.

Lich - stunning wave lv 4 spell, than stag carnage - easy. In my opinion the most difficult fight in this place is wand mage - wand are quite low health so 3-4 lvl 4 hail storm should be enough, but we need to summon something to distract them.

Eyeless trap - go east to stay in cornr to fight only one at once. At the begining summon something, to gain some time

Radiant spore + withracks - go east as possible, to avoid most of the tenacle - if done correctly only 2 tenacle will attack you. Then cast stunning wave to stun withraks cipher, and cast hail storm from scrolls - 15 of them should take down everything including radiant spore

Magrana folks - cast all posible venombloom before fight, then aproach them, then run, cast stunning wave and when you cast all of them, they should be dead. Still it's very hard and need some luck

Pirate Brynlord - the most difficult bounty - dominate is a key to win

WareStealgar from Galavin altar - stay west, take out stealgar first, rest is quite medicore

Also Overwhelming wave and venombloom attack fortitude so we can take out enemy even when they get deflection+reflex bug, that i get when i fight mercs from lich castle :p

Paladin - Before every hard battle cast potion +25 deflection/20reflex and +20all def scroll, and later just stay and cast spell from scroll + sacred immolation, our defense are so high, that most of the enemys can't hit us.

Chanter - run with boots of speed and watch how the world is burning :D

Cipher - well cipher seems to be the weakest class from all in terms of defences and offensive spells, but ability to very fast casting dominate will give us interesting possibility (especially in bounties)

Edited by mukurome

• 3 weeks later...

how Did you distribute the other stats? thx in advance!

Stats for druid are simple - max might and max inteligence, race dwarf to maximixe str and racial bonus +15 hit vs primodal/wildlings. Thanks to this we can have long duration of lvl 4 stunt wave, max efect of lvl 5 storm, stag carnage hit all enemies at 360 degree for around 60-70 (something about 10-12 hits) so when everything is stuned we just activate stag and watch the whole world burn xD

Edited by bescheid
  • Like 1