Mod Install Guides

Hello community! I am a YouTuber and new forum member. I created 4 videos highlighting different mods showing you how to install them. I will post a link to the playlist here and if there are any mod authors who would like to have the video featured on there mod page let me know. Thank you.

Videos cover: PC portraits, party portraits, sweetFX and IE Mod

Playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCg2qo3k1Ve15ud_B8QcdPjk2rULpXyaJ

Webpage: stewtherpger.weebly.com

Twitter: @StewTheRPGer

• Like 2

When I try to run the SweetFX mod, I get the following error message and it doesn't really work:

C:\Pillars of Eternity\Sweet.fx(236, 35): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'ReShade_Start_Enabled'
C:\Pillars of Eternity\Sweet.fx(236, 56): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected ';', expected '{'

Any idea what it could be?

EDIT: nvm, I've downloaded the latest and greatest version of Reshade/SweetFX and it works now.

Honestly I'm not as big on this as most people seem to be. SMAA would be kick-ass, but it makes text look crappy at any setting worth using :-\ Some slight HDR and vibrance make the picture pleasant in a gimmicky way, basically via color over-saturation and black/white clipping. Maybe I'm too much of a video purist :p

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I noticed the same thing. Turned SMAA on and that other setting I can't remember on and both times the text went fuzzy. So decided not to mess with the settings and just run Anisotropic filtering and AA on the Nvidia control panel. Not sure if doing anything though.