Will your game's Revan be Light-side or Dark-side?

Since we get to decide, describe your first KOTORII game's Revan. Male/female? Light side/Dark Side?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well, my first first first first game, I was a light side up until the Leviathan....then when I found out I'd been duped, I lost it and went into a dark fury up until the temple...at which point I couldn't bear the thought of killing off Jolee and Cat woman....so ultimately I was rather grey. Talk about role playing. ;)

I hate when RPGs assume what happened in the previous title.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Then it's good we'll have a choice!

If they do the darkside plot very well, I plan on making a serious attempt to play and enjoy as the darkside the first time through. I will definitely play as the lightside at least once no matter what.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If they do the darkside plot very well, I plan on making a serious attempt to play and enjoy as the darkside the first time through. I will definitely play as the lightside at least once no matter what.

Yes, but I don't mean your character, I mean Revan from the first game. ;)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Remember revan wasn't your PC, he was dark side before you got him, and even if you played him light side, against his true nature, it is acceptable that he turn between your KotOR 1 end and KotOR 2.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Revan was a Jedi that did know *know* himself. Therefore his mind became divided :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Revan was a Jedi that did know *know* himself. Therefore his mind became divided :p

He did *not know* himself. That is why his mind became divided.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Revan was a Jedi that did know *know* himself. Therefore his mind became divided :o

He did *not know* himself. That is why his mind became divided.

*Sigh*

Gorth is a poster that does not *know* the virtue of previewing his posts... :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My Revan turned from his dark ways and embraced the Light side and brought Bastila back to the lightside. I think i only got 1 or two DS points the whole game.

I'll choose the light side for Revan as well, I never tried to finish as the darkside, I just knew I could turn bastila hell I even tried with Malak... so in my eyes Revan is good all the way to the bone

/me starts chanting: there's no emotion...

[hide] can't say my char in tSL will be though, but that's not the question[/hide]