Where is the 2.01->2.02 patch for GOG?

Springwight

Question

12 answers to this question

W00, welcome back, dude!

I'll check if I still have the installer and send it your way. Unfortunately GoG have this bad habit of removing old patches after a while.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Should be this one.

Let me know if it works.

So ... you planning on taking up the IE Mod once again? :) Would be pretty rad!

Edited by AndreaColombo

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey,

hope it worked; I had to remove the file from my dropbox 'cause it was huge and I needed room for other files. Let me know if you still need a download link.

Link

Please let me know when you've downloaded it so I can remove it from my dropbox; it's pretty big.

Hi.

I've just bought the new expansion on GOG and I'm having the same problem. I'm on patch 2.01 but the only GOG update available is starting at 2.03.

Does anyone know where I can find the 2.01>2.03 for the main game or White March? (Not sure I need both, I have White March I installed, at 2.01)

Does anyone know where I can find the 2.01>2.03 for the main game or White March? (Not sure I need both, I have White March I installed, at 2.01)

Here you go if you’re running PoE on Linux:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/82502-linuxgog-unofficial-patches/

If you’re playing on Windows or Mac OS, I won’t be able to help, sorry.

it's ridiculous GOG stop hosting intermediary patches after a while.

There is no way I could disagree with you on this one ;)

On Linux they don’t even provide us with patches for the expansions!

Before I started publishing my custom-made patches, there was no choice but to download the whole installer each time the expansions got updated…