Trial of iron - 132 hours - everlasting downloads

GothiCa

Question

Trial of iron - 132 hours - everlasting downloads

everlasting downloads

Goodnight!

1)Trial of iron - 132 hours - everlasting downloads

2)Steam version

it is impossible to pass the game on your magnificent Trial of iron? how sad = (

You can find my save files by that link:

post-159548-0-67748700-1450198971_thumb.jpg

19 answers to this question

Try  verifying your game files on steam. This happen to me in patch 2.03 and I right clicked the game and verified the games cache and it stopped happening.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Go onto steam.  Right click the game.  Select Properties and then select "Verify Game Cache" it will ensure that all your files in game are not damaged and if they ware will re download them.

Have gun will travel.

Hello! Thank you for your time..

Can you please tell me what do you mean by "output log"? I've sent you the link below to some files from the directory << C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity>>, maybe it's exactly what you’ve asked.

Yes I do have plenty of space on my hard drive

All files from my save folder are here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoDUK7WcCTQY0dxS2xZVnNVdjA/view?usp=sharing 

No, I'm not using any mods (except << Character Portraits>> but I don’t think it’s relevant)

The log file is stored in the game folder, if the game is installed to Program Files under Windows Vista or newer and you don't run it as an administrator it likely won't be able to create the log file (Dunno if they coded a fallback to this problem and have it instead save to My Documents under this situation.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

Hello GothiCa,

Thanks for getting me that file. I have written up a report and send it to the programmer. Unfortunately we will be going on break for the rest of the year and wont be able to get to your issue until afterwards. Your log did say that your gpu was in an invalid state. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics card driver will fix the issue. 

I apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience.