Customizable Animal Companions

POE 2 - Please make the Animal Compamions customizable. By this I mean looks. Let us pick different colring for fur, ear size, paws, etc... when playing a Ranger Party it would be cool to be able to tell the difference between my various Wolf companions.

• Like 2

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Yup, great idea, second this. Though obviously within reason. Having a pink hedgehog might not be in keeping with the Pillars style :)

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I enjoyed the movie - the books were brilliant - so disappointed that they stopped the movie trilogy in it's tracks. Reckon it was the religious crowd who where responsible... Frustrating.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light