The truth about western people?

Qistina

Western people don't even read the Bible, in this experiment these guys covering the Bible make it look like Quran, when they read the verses people thought it is from Quran, western people don't even know but yet they comment about Islam this and that...

Are Americans really like these...?

Edited by Qistina

I am not making this post to insult western people, but i am shocked, really shocked...so for all these time western people being complaining, bashing, and attacking Islam and Muslims while western people are really ignorant people ever...no wonder why western people are so easily being played by propagandas...you don't know what you hate but you still hate for reason...why?

Is this the reality of the people i thought all these time as wise, modern, intellects, civilized....? You guys don't even know about the world...don't know where Iran is but talk **** about Iran, don't know where Afghanistan is but talk **** about Afghanistan, and so many other places...you know nothing but talk **** about everything...and you feel proud of yourself, thinking you're above other people...

Wow...

Hi Qistina. I can understand how it must be frustrating that people criticize your religion without even understanding it.

However, please don't put all western people into a box. How many guys did they do this "experiment" on? 10? 20? Not enough to judge all western people I'll wager.

When you say "All western people are XYZ", it's no different from someone else saying "All muslims are XYZ".

Edited by Heijoushin

319 million people in the US, you see a handful of dummies in a video edited to only show the dummies and jump to the assumption that all 319 million are just like that. This coming from you after typing thousands of words defending the practitioners of Isalm from being equivocated with terrorists. If you don't see the irony in THAT there is not helping you.

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We learn about world map in school you know, it's called geography, if anyone asking school children in my country about where certain country is, they will show you, plus and minus, not like in that video Americans pointing Iran at Australia...

I am not insulting or generalize, but the video show varieties of Americans, from old to young and different of races called Americans, now i really doubt that your western education is any better than mine....

Finding idiots in burgerstan is easy, but call me back when they throw you in jail for blasphemy.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

This is not about politic okay, if want to dig up about political peoples bull****ing everyday you will find it will be endless, i doubt your politicians are any better than my country, all politicians in any countries are bad and stupid but they are smart enough to get away with everything

And yes there are ISIS and whatnot in my country and the police dong their best to capture them. Your country also have them, they are everywhere.

We learn about world map in school you know, it's called geography, if anyone asking school children in my country about where certain country is, they will show you, plus and minus, not like in that video Americans pointing Iran at Australia...

I am not insulting or generalize, but the video show varieties of Americans, from old to young and different of races called Americans, now i really doubt that your western education is any better than mine....

Suppose I was going to make a video with the agenda of proving Islam is a violent death cult practiced by savages. Say I went to (insert Islamic country name here) and asked 200 people if all people who do not follow Islam should be killed. Suppose 195 of those people said no way and five said yes. I make a video showing only those five and put it on the internet and Billy Bob from hicktown Alabama see it and believes all Muslims are savages who want to kill him. That would be ignorant on his part wouldn't it?

So Qistina (of for the sake of this example, Billy Bob) are you able to comprehend the flaw in your reasoning here? I've read most of your posts. You don't seem dumb to me, just grossly ill-informed. Are you able to understand what you are doing wrong here?  

I have to admit I am more than a little tired of folks who have never set foot in the US. know next to nothing about it that they didn't see on the all knowing, always correct oracle called the internet, coming on boards like this and telling me what my country is really like.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Ms Qistina, as a semi frequent visitor to the United States I have seen two sides of the coin, there are people whom are ignorant of basic geography and other subjects, however there are also ladies and gentlemen with the finest minds I have ever had the pleasure to converse with. The only real foolishness lies in making assumptions, demonising the masses on the example of a small edited sample and using the same racist rhetoric as the (mainly worthless) press uses when dealing with the Middle East and other areas.

Education the world over is not really the point, the point is individual inquisitiveness and a mind forever breaking barriers and asking questions, instead of accepting answers. Minds such as we have seen in all cultures, countries and races of humanity the world over.

I'd like to add that it is also a worrying trend to demonise those of lesser intellect, and practise mockery and snobbish pride. Intellect does not automatically make a better person, that is a mistake of youth, and sometimes ignorance is not prejudicial or a sign of laziness, the honest, hard working labourer does not need to understand Pythagorean and Archimedean mathematical principles and that is no inherently bad thing.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

But for a very long time me and my people are being told that western peoples are all great, western people are higher people than us, western countries are greater countries than my country. Maybe you guys don't understand...you guys are being called first world people, while my people being called third world people...third class...me and my people being told that we are lower than you...you have first world mentality, me have third world mentality...

You guys must understand how shocking when i know the truth....

Me third world people? Third world? When i see those videos and there many on the internet, what do you guys think about what i feel?

Ask my mom to point where antartica is, and ask your mom where andaman sea is on the map...go on...

Edited by Qistina

But for a very long time me and my people are being told that western peoples are all great, western people are higher people than us, western countries are greater countries than my country. Maybe you guys don't understand...you guys are being called first world people, while my people being called third world people...third class...me and my people being told that we are lower than you...you have first world mentality, me have third world mentality...

So you've based your entire view of the west on the lies you've been fed and you complain about western education?

Look at the first video, now lets talk about attitude, when those verses are read to them, they comment about Islam this and that, oh Islam cut people hands and oppress women, while those verses are Bible verses, means what? It means western peoples have being brainwashed about Islam, what they talking about based on prejudice alone, based on what they hear and believe, they themselves never red Bible and Quran, but they giving their opinion based on what?

Prejudice...and propagandas

That is what making the third wolrd people hate you so much...the attitude...you are ignorant about us but you talk about us so much and labelling us this and that...while the same time we are taught to respect you highly as you are the first world people...

Malaysian "angkasawan" (astronaut so called) says what? "in order to compete with the world, in other to compete with the west, you must master your English...", turn out to be the one who speak English are like in those videos...

Edited by Qistina

You guys must understand how shocking when i know the truth....

Me third world people? Third world? When i see those videos and there many on the internet, what do you guys think about what i feel?

Ask my mom to point where antartica is, and ask your mom where andaman sea is on the map...go on...

I'm afraid my mother is dead Ms Qistina, but this racist treatment of supposedly third world and first world countries is utter piffle, everybody knows that. Genetically we are all human, and there is no difference really worth noting, there are problems in every country under the sky and none are better than the other. For instance England my home, supposedly the fourth richest nation on earth, yet food banks to feed the poor are opening every week and there are massive social problems that have persisted since we pioneered industrialisation.

Yes fat privileged politicians may speak of their superiority, but these are simply lies, and feed a narrative that takes the common mans mind off his own circumstances by inventing a supposedly fiendish enemy. A tactic being successfully used all over the world, now and since the dawn of time I suspect. I wouldn't buy into the hate movement if I were you, you're better than that.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Look at 6:50...look at what being taught to us about learn English, about you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5OOiO5yeS4

"If want to succeed in life....learn English..."

Meaning what? if don't learn English we will failed in life...means your peoples are success because you use English, we are failed because we don't learn your language...your language is high people language...

Edited by Qistina

A passing fad, the current lingua franca of the age, once it was Greek, when I was young Esperanto was being pioneered and the language of the future will probably be a mish mash tongue born of a dozen nation. Just as English was and is now. For instance my children are being taught that Chinese is probably the language to learn for the future, don't worry about such small matters.

Edit: People will communicate, and it is easier than ever for them to do so, and language is perhaps the smallest part of communication.

Edited by Nonek

Tea for the teapot!

How is the west responsible for the insane bull**** your get taught about English by your own people? The west doesn't even care you exist, let alone what you're taught. These views come from the east.

My country was British colony...

That's it I give up. Either you are not reading what we are posting, you are determined to not be persuaded from the ideas you've decided are right, or you are just dense. Whichever it is continued participation in this discussion is a straight waste of my time. 

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

troll.exe

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

troll.exe

That's it I give up. Either you are not reading what we are posting, you are determined to not be persuaded from the ideas you've decided are right, or you are just dense. Whichever it is continued participation in this discussion is a straight waste of my time.

This sounds very familiar...

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Troll account gonna troll.  I do think this is one of the more imaginative ones though.  Probably our best since Lord of Flies.

How is the west responsible for the insane bull**** your get taught about English by your own people? The west doesn't even care you exist, let alone what you're taught. These views come from the east.

My country was British colony...

As was the United States, surely you can see the irony there?

Tea for the teapot!

I guess I had to find that out for myself Hurlshot

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell