San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

Religion of peace at it again or something else? So far it looks religiously motivated. Apparently he was Pakistani, she a Saudi he met through a dating website. He was apparently very religious. His job wasn't in jeopardy, nor was there any bad blood at the workplace - or say they say.

They came completely armed and geared up so this was probably in the works for a while.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Religion of peace at it again or something else? So far it looks religiously motivated. Apparently he was Pakistani, she a Saudi he met through a dating website. He was apparently very religious. His job wasn't in jeopardy, nor was there any bad blood at the workplace - or say they say.

They came completely armed and geared up so this was probably in the works for a while.

Yeah I have  been watching this ..but I still want to know the reasons they decided to commit  a massacre at his Xmas party

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

was it moderate muslim or radical one? Can't tell from photo :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

"Look, they were Arab and religious, so it must be that they killed because they were Muslim!"

Maybe wait to make a more informed judgment. People also yelled out immediately "the attack hit a disability centre, it must have something to do with that", but now it is being reported that it might have been inter-employee conflict rather than the mission of the centre, unliked the PP attack.

• Like 1

"Look, they were Arab and religious, so it must be that they killed because they were Muslim!"

Maybe wait to make a more informed judgment. People also yelled out immediately "the attack hit a disability centre, it must have something to do with that", but now it is being reported that it might have been inter-employee conflict rather than the mission of the centre, unliked the PP attack.

Yes you right...look I'm sure they are Muslims but the reality is most mass shooting killings in the USA are not committed by Muslims 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yes you right...look I'm sure they are Muslims but the reality is most mass shooting killings in the USA are not committed by Muslims

what a shock if you consider that USA have almost 0% of muslim population :), probably something to do with ocean between USA and muslim world

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Non-Americans can buy guns in America?

Everybody can buy gun in america :)

Rumors have that those three had already planned a bigger attack but things got a weird turn when Farooq'a wife got a ham on her baby-shover and the final nails in the coffin was when he accidently ate a bacon chive at the christmas party and decided to shoot them all there instead.

So there you have it, triggering ham sandwiches.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pretty sure it doesn't say anything in the Qu'ran about abandoning your infant child to kill your coworkers.  This is a very tragic story. 

I wouldn't know? Don't you have an English one...maybe you can confirm  ;)

John Milton 

Rumors have that those three had already planned a bigger attack but things got a weird turn when Farooq'a wife got a ham on her baby-shover and the final nails in the coffin was when he accidently ate a bacon chive at the christmas party and decided to shoot them all there instead.

Are you being serious ?

John Milton 

damn that ham, i would ban it

Its plausible, but then why bring his wife along. And why come decked out for WW3. And just how many co-workers can one person come into conflict with

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

damn that ham, i would ban it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343309/At-TWENTY-people-gunned-California-mass-shooting-police-search-three-suspects.html#ixzz3tEG8cW8C

Giving ham to muslims is no laughing matter. They might explode any in minute.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You gotta hand it to him finding a wife willing to go on a shooting spree with him. Now that's dedication to marriage.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

When Muslims do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again the "Islam is not the problem" argument fails to hold water.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Wouldn't say that it does, shame they were killed as not only they got off easy, unlikely to learn what the cause of this was. Guy went to Saudi Arabia and came back with a wife he met online, I think online dating is the problem.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Once you put on your romantic lenses and see them as warrior poets just expressing themselves with AK-47's and the next thing you know it, they will become the next Bonnie & Clyde. 

Oh, another rumor has it that they were equipped with GoPro's. 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

When Muslims do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again the "Islam is not the problem" argument fails to hold water.

You can basically replace Muslims with Guns in this sentence.  How does that help in any way?

You can basically replace Muslims with Guns in this sentence.

No you can't.  That's an asinine argument.  Don't treat me like I'm a ****ing idiot.  A gun is a tool.  You can take the gun away from the killer and he or she can still kill people with a different tool or even with their bare hands.  If you take the killer away from the gun the gun does nothing.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You can basically replace Muslims with Guns in this sentence.

No you can't.

"When guns do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again the "Guns are not the problem" argument fails to hold water."

You quite literally can.  As Barothmuk already mentioned, we just had the planned parenthood shooting.  We have mass shootings with alarming regularity in the US, and yet very few are tied to Islam.  

It's easy to blame guns, or blame a religion, for this type of senseless violence.  But I fail to see how that will help us move forward and prevent them in the future, unless you plan on banning guns and religion.