European Refugee Crisis : Part 2

BruceVC

Dalai Lama weighs in on the refugee crisis: https://web.archive.org/web/20160531155702/http://www.ibtimes.com/refugee-crisis-europe-2016-dalai-lama-says-there-are-too-many-asylum-seekers-eu-2376054

"Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany," he added.

*yawn* another pointless "we need to open our hearts and our borders"-diatribe, WAIT WHAT?

He can't very well rail against mass han chinese migration to Tibet changing the identity of the region, then think its ok elsewhere. Plus he was good friends with various nazis and other nationalists.

What a monster.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Dalai Lama weighs in on the refugee crisis: https://web.archive.org/web/20160531155702/http://www.ibtimes.com/refugee-crisis-europe-2016-dalai-lama-says-there-are-too-many-asylum-seekers-eu-2376054

"Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany," he added.

*yawn* another pointless "we need to open our hearts and our borders"-diatribe, WAIT WHAT?

He can't very well rail against mass han chinese migration to Tibet changing the identity of the region, then think its ok elsewhere. Plus he was good friends with various nazis and other nationalists.

Current Dalai Lama was ten when WWII ended and was not recognized as Dalai Lama until 1950. And his predecessor died in 1933 without any remarkable connections to nazis that I can find, but as rebel leader of occupied country I can see him having connections to nationalists addition to CIA giving him millions to start guerrilla operations against China. But now Dalai Lama is changed man ;), he even ceded his power over Tibetan government in 2001.

The current Dalai Lama was friends with SA and later SS and NSDAP member Brad Pitt Heinrich Harrer who got stuck in Tibet after successfully breaking out of an English internment camp in 1944. 7 years in Tibet and all. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

The current Dalai Lama was friends with SA and later SS and NSDAP member Brad Pitt Heinrich Harrer who got stuck in Tibet after successfully breaking out of an English internment camp in 1944. 7 years in Tibet and all. ;)

Yeah you are right he is technically nazi and he even lived in Tibet two years after current Dalai Lama become Dalai Lama. Clear proof that Dalai Lama is nazi sympathizer, my bad.  ;(

I didn't mean to imply he was a nazi sympathizer, but that his views aren't surprising

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Colour me unsurpised that Bruce is slaivasting at the idea of an entire counrty's ruin and destruction simply because they  wouldn't alloweD themselves to be enslaved and bullied by others. BRILLIANT.

And, people wonder why SJW Nazis are actually referred to SJW Nazis.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Colour me unsurpised that Bruce is slaivasting at the idea of an entire counrty's ruin and destruction simply because they  wouldn't alloweD themselves to be enslaved and bullied by others. BRILLIANT.

And, people wonder why SJW Nazis are actually referred to SJW Nazis.

R00fles!

What exactly are you referring to? UK leaving the EU or any country leaving the EU?

I dont ever get excited about any country that is going through economic pressures or will make a  decision that will harm its economy

The  problem is more people like you who live in stable first world countries but support the breakup of the EU ...its fine you living in Canada with no real  social or economic issues so of course throwing around terms like " enslavement " or " European Nazi  policies " are fun and vogue  because frankly you don't think a collapse or weakening of the EU will impact you ...but it will you just dont understand the consequences :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Captain Sweden will save the day.

df3.jpg

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg