Weekend at Fulvano's

phyrexianmodder

Question

Hi everyone, I'm not really sure this is a bug or not but wanted to confirm.

I've read on several threads that Fulvano's corpse should be in Anslög's Compass, south of the xaurips' camp but I cannot find it anywhere. I've reloaded, loaded a new save, checked at night, during the day, cleared the map several times, whatever I could think of and still the body is not there.

It's not the loot I'm missing, there's just a fine crossbow on him according to other posts but there's a page from his diary with some flavor text that being the completionist that I am, I'm hurting to read.

Anyone else having this issue? Has the body been moved in recent updates?

Thanks!

12 answers to this question

It's been in the same spot every time I've played.

And not that it really matters but the loot tends to be either a fine crossbow or a fine arbalest (I usually keep my fingers crossed for the latter) and his final journal entry.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yeah, that's pretty much what I read but it's not there... I started playing 2.01 a week ago and updated to 2.03 before leaving Gilded Vale... Maybe the update caused the issue? Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

I'd upload a save but I've come to know the map like the back of my hand and it is just not there.

Well, I give up, I reinstalled the game, created a new game, rushed to Anslog, corpse is still not there.

@Aarik D, I've uploaded the files on drive, I don't have a dropbox user: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By9fuj0LtqLBS29UUURwZUVuU0k&usp=sharing

Thanks all, I guess I'll miss the note until this is somehow fixed.

post-159306-0-30082500-1449192347_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyrexianmodder