Will this be available for amazon tablets?

Hi, I'm huge fan of the adventure card game and would really like to play this game while travelling.

Since I only own an amazon tablet which only has access to a fraction of the google play store, I'd be relieved if I had some official confirmation that I will be able to access this game.

• Like 1

I purchased a Galaxy S2 to play the game (and I'm sure I'll have plenty of other uses for it also), but I'm still curious about the FIre HD.  The wife has an old Kindle Fire and I think I might want to upgrade hers also.  So, any news?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was trying to ask when/if this was going to be available for preorder  ermm.gif

This seems imminently reasonable to me. I mean, pre-orders are supposed to be a huge benefit and, when you have folks who are clearly willing to go out on a limb, you should make the product available for pre-order. I mean, it shouldn't cost you anything and you'll be assured early cash flow to bump those numbers! Not that I'm biased or anything. <.<

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was trying to ask when/if this was going to be available for preorder  ermm.gif

This seems imminently reasonable to me. I mean, pre-orders are supposed to be a huge benefit and, when you have folks who are clearly willing to go out on a limb, you should make the product available for pre-order. I mean, it shouldn't cost you anything and you'll be assured early cash flow to bump those numbers! Not that I'm biased or anything. <.<

Pretty sure that Apple doesn't allow apps on the store to be pre-ordered. Assuming that's true, if other platforms are also available at launch, I don't think they'd alienate the Apple customers by having it available to pre-order for the other platforms.  Steam /may/ be an exception as I've seen other businesses handle co-launching between mobile and Steam differently, but I wouldn't bank on it much.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So... can someone confirm or deny that this will run on Kindle Fire tablets?

If so, which ones?

I'd love to purchase a season pass, but I'm not purchasing a new tablet AND a season pass :(

There are unsupported ways to put the Google play store on Kindle fires, I have one that has it. I also have a kindle fire running stock Android instead of their Fire os, which is only based on android. Of course neither is supported.

• 5 months later...