Apparently standing up to SJW pressure is good for business

free_many

So in summary no citations for your conspiracy theories?

I prefer not to waste my time getting into pointless arguments that go in circles and circles like the one where you insisted soldiers are fluffy and sensitive, and the typical FPS protagonist embodies the same general virtues as the typical stealth game protagonist. (Paraphrasing slightly.)

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Ah so in answer then you have no citations for your conspiracy theories, very well then as I said i'm not really buying these conjectures i'm afraid.

I never said any such thing, please if you're making up ridiculous statements don't attribute them to me, or at least provide a citation, thank you.

Edit: Also unironically I have never once commented on Cultural Marxism, nor stated that anyone is trying to make poorly written walking simulators the dominant genre, I have no idea where these two outlandish accusations come from.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Edit: Also unironically I have never once commented on Cultural Marxism, nor stated that anyone is trying to make poorly written walking simulators the dominant genre, I have no idea where these two outlandish accusations come from.

A fair point, and I apologize for painting with a brush wider than it should've been.

It's undeniable that this viewpoint has been loudly and repeatedly proclaimed in the various iterations of the Journalism and Bias... topics, and never challenged by self-identifying gamergate supporters, though.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

The SJW sideshow has become the main attraction because the outlets have largely started disclosing, adopting ethics policies, etc. and Gamergate did what feminism did, acted like the unimportant stuff was super important in order to act like the movement was still relevant.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"I prefer not to waste my time getting into pointless arguments that go in circles and circles"

\Kiddin' right? The moment you chose to wade into GG and SJW Nazism and Gaming Journalism argument is the moment  you did exactly that - just like the rest of us. L0L

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.