Change your profile picture (If you haven't changed it within two weeks)

Namutree

I'm gonna change my profile picture. I wan't some other people to change their's too. Some of you have done so recently, but others seem to be in stasis. Variety is the spice of life people! C'mon Bruce, Hurlshot, Wrath of Dagon, and some others; make a change. I'm sick of your pictures.

Now a history of my past pictures...

First I was Jaheira. I chose her because I wanted to show off that I was a fan of BG, but some one already was using Edwin.

Then I was Jaheira (again). I wanted to change my pick but decided that I should go with a Jaheira theme.

Then it was Elisa. I decided my picture theme should just be female characters I think are neat. (I watched gargoyles as a kid so I'm a bit nostalgic for it). Plus the picture had Cagney. That's cool stuff.

Then it was terminator hand Ariel cuz I thought it was funny. 

As you can see for now I am still Samus cuz she's neat. Soon I'll have a new picture that has a character that is far more beautiful... 

Update: It is done.

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I'm gonna change my profile picture. I wan't some other people to change their's too. Some of you have done so recently, but others seem to be in stasis. Variety is the spice of life people! C'mon Bruce, Hurlshot, Wrath of Dagon, and some others; make a change. I'm sick of your pictures.

Now a history of my past pictures...

First I was Jaheira. I chose her because I wanted to show off that I was a fan of BG, but some one already was using Edwin.

Then I was Jaheira (again). I wanted to change my pick but decided that I should go with a Jaheira theme.

Then it was Elisa. I decided my picture theme should just be female characters I think are neat. (I watched gargoyles as a kid so I'm a bit nostalgic for it). Plus the picture had Cagney. That's cool stuff.

Then it was terminator hand Ariel cuz I thought it was funny. 

As you can see for now I am still Samus cuz she's neat. Soon I'll have a new picture that has a character that is far more beautiful... 

You know I don't think I've changed my profile picture in......over 3 years ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I haven't changed mine in 8 years. I don't even remember what my last one was. And no Namutree I'm not changing it.

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

But I have nothing else I currently want to change it to...:(

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I haven't changed mine in 8 years. I don't even remember what my last one was. And no Namutree I'm not changing it.

Fine, but you'll never be able to match my online beauty...

But I have nothing else I currently want to change it to... :(

I got just the picture... Just gimme a minuet to find it.

Edit: Found it.

photo-99025.jpg?_r=1448785584

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

Probably not but I won't find one I like better either. Besides, it's got my screen name in it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Nam, have you been indulging in adult beverages? :Cant's smile with one raised eyebrow icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nam, have you been indulging in adult beverages? :Cant's smile with one raised eyebrow icon:

No.

• Like 1

Yeah I also don't think I'm going to change mine 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah I also don't think I'm going to change mine 

C'mon Bruce. I've found the greatest greatest greatest picture of all time for you. Just gimme a minuet to post it...

• Like 1

Probably not but I won't find one I like better either. Besides, it's got my screen name in it.

guard-dog-on-duty-dogs-13986125-1024-768

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

But I like mine - I made it myself.

You can keep yours. I give you permission.

Namutree post that profile picture for me....I have the feeling it will make me laugh :lol: 

John Milton 

guard-dog-on-duty-dogs-13986125-1024-768

Wow. That's a great picture for GD. Almost as good as the one I found:

pSRnPnz.jpg

He's a champion.

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 1

Namutree post that profile picture for me....I have the feeling it will make me laugh :lol:

Only if you promise to use it as your new profile pic. At least for a day.

Only if you promise to use it as your new profile pic. At least for a day.

:lol: 

Okay but I really should see it first....but I suppose how bad can it be? Okay I promise to use it for a day or so

John Milton 

Okay but I really should see it first....but I suppose how bad can it be? Okay I promise to use it for a day or so

I think it suits you well and I'm just sick of the same old picture...

PC4vRsZ.jpg

I think this would be a refreshing change.

I was thinking about changing, since I've been breaking my own rule of not having an avatar that's isn't me. But I just like Emperor Ming too much.

Who doesn't like Emperor Ming?

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I was thinking about changing, since I've been breaking my own rule of not having an avatar that's isn't me. But I just like Emperor Ming too much.

Wait...that isn't a picture of you?

I will see if I can dig up anything worth changing it to.

• Like 1