Dark souls 3

Cyseal

I disliked all Dark Souls bosses, they are just huge gigantic creatures with a lot of HP and overpowered. Other than this, there is nothing special about them. All we need is high damage to kill them fast. It become old so fast...and in Dark Souls 2 we have a lot of them...

Some of lesser enemies are more horder than the bosses themselves...it break believeability, you see when lesser enemies can kill you outright, it lessen the suspense about meeting bosses...you might be killed by anything else so what it is so suprising when meeting overpowered bosses who do the same?

Bed of Chaos is a cheat, it shows health bar as if we must kill it normally, turn out to be the health bar is a lie....

Why?

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Really looking forward to the release, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. Ideally, DS3 would have DS world and level design, DS2 character, online and covenant mechanics (with the exception of Soul Memory of course), and Bloodborns bossfights.

I doubt camera will be much improved compared to other titles from From. :D  Though i do wish bosses were more unpredictable, like Ludwig in Bloodborne DLC , at least he felt unpredictable for the first 20 tries. :D

Anyway i'd like a "trick weapon" likes those in  BLoodborne to appear DS3, so in Souls mechanics, that means it should change appearance when in 2H mode. :D And not just burst into flames or some other enchantment. . Never going to happen, but still...

1.13 killed off Ja2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's hoping DS3 is more like DS1 (and, optionally, BB as well) than DS2...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.