Spells (and abilities) which target Reflex

I just started the DLC for the first time (I was initially turned off because I thought Cragholdt was the start of it and after getting stomped there I thought for a long time the entire DLC was intended for a much higher level) and, noticing that one of the ogres (I think it was a boss of sorts; it's dead now) had both a high fortitude and will defense, I began to rifle through my spells for something to abuse the enemy's poor reflexes.

It then occurred to me that I didn't have a single spell memorized in Aloth's grimoire that targets reflex, nor any Cipher spells which do so, at least of those I've learned. This got me wondering just what spells do target reflexes, so as to better round out my spell selection. Short of a list of spells which target reflex, could anyone suggest some spells to me that do so and are useful?

Much like good old D&D, there are a few spells out there that sound fine on paper but turn out to be ineffective, so I really want to avoid trial and error when fixing up Aloth's spellbook.

Of the top of my head, I think Reflex has the largest number of damage-only spells under it. For a Wizard, bread and butter damage spells like Fan of Flame and Fireball target reflex. Once those spells go per encounter, a Wizard can spam them to burn large chunks of the enemy dead every fight. Bonus points for these is Reflex is the easiest save to attack, with low level effects handing out Blinds and Hobbles. Spells don't have many way to boost mods, but have a high base damage to compensate, so that +.5 mod crit gives is extra saucy.

For Ciphers....I'm not sure what they have attacks Reflex. Only things I can think of are Soul Shock and Echo. Soul Shock is decent enough early on, but as mob HP increases it's better to spend that focus on something that scales, like a Blind. Echo's great, though cheesy, but if you're having trouble with a fight, Echo's a great choice.

Of the top of my head, I think Reflex has the largest number of damage-only spells under it. For a Wizard, bread and butter damage spells like Fan of Flame and Fireball target reflex. Once those spells go per encounter, a Wizard can spam them to burn large chunks of the enemy dead every fight. Bonus points for these is Reflex is the easiest save to attack, with low level effects handing out Blinds and Hobbles. Spells don't have many way to boost mods, but have a high base damage to compensate, so that +.5 mod crit gives is extra saucy.

For Ciphers....I'm not sure what they have attacks Reflex. Only things I can think of are Soul Shock and Echo. Soul Shock is decent enough early on, but as mob HP increases it's better to spend that focus on something that scales, like a Blind. Echo's great, though cheesy, but if you're having trouble with a fight, Echo's a great choice.

Yeah, I was thinking more of reflex CC spells. Any sort of reflex spell that will debuff a target with something to make it either easier to hit, or easier to debuff further with fortitude or will spells (if such a thing even exists)

Hmm...so, want either Reflex spells that CC, or Reflex spells that lower Fort or Will scores? I think that's a pretty small selection, for whatever reason. Fort and Will can help out Reflex, but Reflex isn't keen on repaying the favor. And Reflex is more of the damage save than the CC save. Mostly because while tons of status effects lower deflection/reflex, not many lower Will and Fort.

Off the top of my head, the only thing that fits that bill would be good ole slicken, a CC effect that attacks the Reflex score. Level one, as well, so spammable through the latter half of the game. It's base 4 sec duration may seem low, but with enough Int, can get that up to 6 sec or so, and you can cast it 6-7 times a fight to keep a sizeable area of things on lockdown.

Other than that, most things that lower WIll or Fort are Will or Fort themselves, so would have to instead look towards buffing your own Acc instead to land them to make the follow ups crits. Cipher can do that with Tactical Meld, followed by a stat drain to soften up a target, and Wizard can try an Eldritch Aim, then follow up with something like Miasma of Dull Mindness before tossing out the big boy will saves.