Telos @ ign.com

So, this Citadel Station is the "urban planet" we saw in screenshots. So much for the Coruscant throry........

Well not yet. We already knew that Telos was going to be one of the mission/quest worlds, so Coruscant is still a possibility.

1.Onderon(I'm guessing Dxun is part of the same level)

2.Telos

3.Dantooine

4.Peragus

5.Space mining station(Endar Spire level so it may not actually count as a mission world)

There are still at least 3 worlds left.

Peragus is the space mining station. I think you mean the concept art of the ghost ship.

Have you noticed that the is a person wearing the SF robes standing outside the ebon hawk! Do you think that the SF robes are going to be in the game or are they only being used as a stand-in?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Btw, did you people notice that the song they're playing is the one called "Bastila's theme"?

A coincidence?

Probably, it has a nice floaty feeling to it, suiting the video.

The whole architecture of Telos is nice, it's kinda Blade Runnerish.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Telos looks good. I prefer it to any of the planets in Kotor. Most of those were bright and cheerful despite the ongoing war. Even Korriban. And we crash land on a sun drenched beach too! hmm, Kotor2 has more 'atmosphere' by far.

Have you noticed that the is a person wearing the SF robes standing outside the ebon hawk! Do you think that the SF robes are going to be in the game or are they only being used as a stand-in?

That's very interesting...perhaps you find Revan's wardrobe on the Hawk...

can anyone imagine how they could have ended up in 'our' hands??

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Yes, maybe Revan knew that you were going to inherit the hawk so left you some useful items. That was nice of him/her. :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Great video. Telos looks by far more detailed and interesting than any planet in KotOR.

It has that 'lived in' feel which all the planets of KotOR lacked. They all just looked like film sets where people were told to stand in specific places and do specific things over and over again.

I think its time to upgrade my computer again. Maybe 1Gb more RAM and a new processor :)

Great video. Telos looks by far more detailed and interesting than any planet in KotOR.

It has that 'lived in' feel which all the planets of KotOR lacked.  They all just looked like film sets where people were told to stand in specific places and do specific things over and over again.

Let's hope it's indeed like that, and it's not over-interpretation on the viewers' part! That was the first thing I noticed: Those Biths joking among themselves in the corner!

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Yes, maybe Revan knew that you were going to inherit the hawk so left you some useful items. That was nice of him/her. :)

I highly doubt that...

Yes and i also thought that he would leave detailed information on what has done and why he left known space for the second time!!! :)