Priest/Withdraw spell still not regenerating stamina ?!?

Artighel

Question

7 answers to this question

Regardless of how you look at it, the spell is bugged - either the description is wrong or the spell is missing an effect. Either way, something needs to be changed in a patch.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hey Aarik,

Welcome back! Hope you had a good thanksgiving holiday. :)

In fairness, the question was whether or not the bug was still present in 2.03. Doing a quick search, the last time this was discussed was 2.01. To your point, I probably should have dug a little deeper before responding. To the OP's point, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if something is still broken if a patch has been released since the last time it was discussed.

P.S. Sorry for all the bug reports while you were gone. Wanted to make sure you knew that you were missed when you got back :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Thanks Achilles! Its good to hear that I was missed. I had a great weekend, hope you had a good one as well. My apologies,  I should have taken the time to answer the question properly. 

The bug is still in 2.03, and will most likely carry on to the next patch. I'll try to push for the bug to get fixed before that happens but we are a bit short handed at the moment and higher priority bugs are being focused at the moment. 

Glad to see there are a lot of bugs to be looked act! Its better to stay busy!

• Like 1