Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

It's a homage cleverly woven into the story. You never get his name, the closest you to seeing his game is "Guy" and then everything else burned off on some picture. Also his symbol is monkey and the only real fact you get about him is how he became a great swordsman.  And yeah you get to see his skeleton, still dressed in the same gear. Too bad they didn't take the "i can hold my breath for 10 minute" and had him drown. It would have worked in the story as well.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I might as well just bind forward and take screenshot to the same key

AR7tUpY.jpg

HpmzJ7P.jpg

IPB5fS0.jpg

MUM221p.jpg

ZGEBB15.jpg

Can I ask about your pc specs? That looks spectacular. My game looks good but I envy people here with these awesome rigs however even with some stuff turned down, this game still looks incredible.

Can I ask about your pc specs? That looks spectacular. My game looks good but I envy people here with these awesome rigs however even with some stuff turned down, this game still looks incredible.

Nothing too fancy:

over 5 years old intel i5-2300 (Sandy Bridge)

8 gigs of RAM

MSI GTX 970, which I purchased to run W3 properly.

I'm running most settings on ultra, including the CPU intensive ones, so I'm only getting around 50 FPS, drops down to around 30 in Novigrad.  I'd imagine the main reason as to why do these pictures look as good is that I'm using a lightning mod.

Edited by Fenixp

Someone had to go to work every day and create gorgeous environments. I'm sure said someone just wanted to sit at home and not see outside ever again but he did a damn good job.

QJgk6HJ.jpg

8Hvefr1.jpg

IkYTuIX.jpg

uL3mfdj.jpg

6Ss3S8d.jpg

8P4p4GI.jpg

IpXpBqn.jpg

BPAjF8q.jpg

s8rIxNO.jpg

Do tell me when these start getting irritating :-P

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 4

Nothing too fancy:

8 gigs of RAM

I'm running most settings on ultra, including the CPU intensive ones, so I'm only getting around 50 FPS, drops down to around 30 in Novigrad. I'd imagine the main reason as to why do these pictures look as good is that I'm using a lightning mod.

Thanks for the suggestion of the mod. Might install. Just need to figure out how once I get a few minutes. Looks awesome though. Keep the screens coming!

Nothing too fancy:

8 gigs of RAM

I'm running most settings on ultra, including the CPU intensive ones, so I'm only getting around 50 FPS, drops down to around 30 in Novigrad. I'd imagine the main reason as to why do these pictures look as good is that I'm using a lightning mod.

Thanks for the suggestion of the mod. Might install. Just need to figure out how once I get a few minutes. Looks awesome though. Keep the screens coming!

If you're grabbing mods, you might as well grab the HD textures mod. Also, if you have unsteady frame rates you can cap them at 30 (which is what I do because if I don't, with everything turned up, depending on the weather (in the game) they jump between the mid fifties and thirties).