Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

12419293_10207542943505106_1095109447311

my alt can't keep it together

12378009_10207542943025094_2068561125302

end game stuff. basically everyone with too much time on their hands is killing this guy over and over and over ...

for 1-3 phoenix credits per kill, a sea of purples and maybe

11163752_10207542942945092_7985214635453

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Heh, I'm just happy when i see blues at level 10.  I made my first foray into the Dark Zone, seems to be a lot of crates I can't open.  I got up to Dark Zone level 6 pretty quick though, so it seems to move fast.

DZ level to 10 was done in just a few hours for me, but everything after that took noticably more time. What sucks a lot is that right now all the items on the DZ vendor are lvl 30, but I am only at lvl 21, so even if I would want to, I can't even buy anything. So I am piling up DZ credits (over 10k right now) and got nothing to do with them.

Also, why is everyone always looking so angry?

9mg5sQN.jpg

And here a little bit of weather.

Yqy0DsU.jpg

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah dz to 30 takes time, but DZ to 50 is nothing but pain in the ass. (I'm only 40 but now i saw that there some weapon blueprint i want, so i have to get to 50 this week ) And if you want endgame DZ yellow blueprints you have to get to DZ 50 at some point. I'll tell you about the most annoying thing after you reach DZ 50. :D

DZ crates that you can open at DZ level 30 are crap since they only drop Blue items, so if you want to open those you should get to dz30 before hitting level anywhere near 25  outside. Even the ones you open with DZ keys start aren't worth anything in the long run.

DZ credits will come in handy once you hit 30/30 since you probably won't have any decent gear yet, so visiting any DZ traders will give you access to some quite decent loot. Of course if you have daily RNG on your side.  Also the DZ trader in Base of operations has good loot too but he changes stock every 2 hours or so, so visit him regularly.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

My motto when it comes to grinding out levels is Don't Do It!

This is an MMO at its core.  You can grind and be done with it in a month, reach an end game that really isn't fully complete, and be done with it.  Or you can take your time and enjoy the ride to the top.  

It always takes about a year for these games to really develop a solid end game.  

• Like 2

The only reason to grind early is to stash ingame currency before the developers realize the ingame economy sucks :)

At least that went for every MMO I ever played.

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

So.. exactly what is the reason to buy it so early? We all know it's lacking in content (end-game at least since they haven't had time to fill it up yet), it's full price (naturally) and it probably has a lot of bugs.

Why not just wait for 6 months or a year until they've patched it, filled it and it has dropped in price? That's what I am doing.

• Like 3

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

There is more than enough content to justify the price at this point.  It is fine to wait and buy it, but it's a bit of a catch-22 because if everyone did that then the game would be DOA and there wouldn't be any new content worth picking it up later for.

Also it is pretty fun to be at the ground floor with everyone else.  Everyone is kind of figuring out the game together, it's easy to find groups for low level stuff, etc.

• Like 1

Also depends on your Bartle type. As an explorer for example this is the best time to join the game. You can make some great exploring friends and actually discover stuff. And as new content gets added, you will be in the best position to hunt for it, to keep your conquistador/explorer/indiana jones feeling.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Because of the new camo I bought for my gun, I decided my outfit had to adjust as well. So now I am grey / white and not blue anymore.

Yes, I like to play dressup at least as much as I like to shoot them cleaners' gas tanks.

I just wish I had a white pom pom beanie.

bggts8.jpg

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If it only would be easier to preview the clothes. Sometimes it takes me quite a while to find the perfect spot to really see the clothes (at times the area is too dark to really judge them. Also having to click through every single item gets tedious the more of them you got in the inventory).

Wouldn't mind being able to define my own outfits, which I can switch between with a simple click.

Nope, "simple jeans". Skinny jeans are a tad too much for my taste.

Everytime I see someone running around with these stupid military pants, I can't stop imagining them as tryhards and wannabe though guys. Especially right now where I can mow down everyone in seconds with my kriss vector smg. This thing is above awesome. Added a bigger mag which gives me 30 bullets which allows me to press the trigger for two more seconds. BRRRRRRT.

I am scared of advancing in levels now, because I don't want my awesome stuff to get outdated again.

Edited by Lexx

Just play on, you'll get tired of every weapon anyway so you'll want to try out others.  There is a high end vector blueprint waiting for you in the end game, if you really want it all the time.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Oh mighty Nug King, we bow down to your awesomeness.

ScreenshotWin32_0089_Final.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I actually cared for the guy and tried helping him(so that he would finally shut the **** up) but he ended up killing himself, same as the above. While I do like the game, I must confess that some of Witcher 3's quests are saturday-morning-cartoon bad.

Grand Theft Horse 3.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.