Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

A little bit of moisturizer will clear that right up.

2016-02-25_00001_zpsdwq68nyk.jpg

So pretty..

+

9mZOYEg.jpg

=

ogYGiZ0.png

Never underestimate the power of advertising... wink.png

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Another tip, you can actually keep your starter weapon for the whole game. It works on everything if you keep upgrading it. original.gif

Yeah, that's what I've been doing so far since the only other weapon I found was a wooden torch original.gif But I really like the look of the cleaver, it makes me feel like a butcher.

Managed to upload a little bit of gameplay to youtube:

Edited by Cat Food

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Wow, does it play as good as it looks? :o

I've only played a little bit, basically did one puzzle.  It was really basic, as you would expect.  It's a point n click, it's going to hinge on how good the story is and how good the puzzles are.  Much too early to tell.  The game looks great and the music is awesome; the voice acting, not so much.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That game reminds me of Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World.

That game looks like it would be my jam.  Sadly, no Linux version.  :ermm:

If you haven't tried them already here are some point-and-click horror adventures from Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation. They're fantastic.

http://www.lgdb.org/game/chzo_mythos

Nice.  I'm in a point & click groove right now, so I might give those a shot when I finish The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Where does one draw the line between "animal" and "monster" in Witcherverse?

Wouldn't griffins, basiliks and forktails rather be (fantasy) animals?

I guess "monster" is a generic term for any creature that passed into the world from beyond during the COnjunction of the Spheres, but in the end it's up to speculation which creatures are newcomers and which aren't.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

But upgrading your PC doesn't necessarily mean to get rid of Win7?

Well, it doesn't really need upgrading since I mostly play old games on the PC. But the problem I have is the noise! The AMD graphics cards perform very good but my god are they loud! It doesn't even overheat or anything, it's just load(AMD Radeon 7770). Performance-wise it's awesome though! It runs games like Witcher 2, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Red Orchestra 2, Borderlands 2 with very good framerates. Wish it wasn't this load though.

With all that said, I would love to build a new PC for Star Citizen and a few other beefy PC exclusives. I would also like to see how pretty I can make Fallout: New Vegas look, because right now I can't use NMC's High Quality texture packs, instead I use Ojo Bueno which is pretty good for weaker systems.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.