Dungeon sige IV

dungeonsigepro

Who thinks there needs to be a new dungeon siege because I do for one the ending to number three was so good its one of the best games iv played for the hack an slash genera but if they do there has to be a character carry over like mass effect mainly for the reason of the amount of time an planning an hours that I put in to build up Lucas I worked really hard at it an now with the aperence of the third game on gwg there's a lot of people who are playing it an going to get addicted but I guess that's my opninon

• Like 1

I don't know if it's feasible, but I enjoyed Dungeon Siege III. The only thing I will say, and this isn't to draw anyone's wrath, but it wasn't really like the first two games. Anyhow, I liked them all and I think DS3 was really under-rated. I actually liked it better than 2, but it's kind of a tie with 1. I dunno. My feelings kind of fluctuate.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Dungeon Siege 2 was awful, I couldn't take more than 10 hours of it. Dungeon Siege 1 I actually liked, but could never finish it. Dungeon Siege 3 was a very good coop game in my opinion, and is the only DS game I've ever finished. 

so, yes, I'd love to see a Dungeon Siege 4 made by Obsidian, where they take all the negative feedback from DS3 and fix what needs to be fixed.

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

• 2 weeks later...

i really enjoyed DS3 , the story line was real good , though the quest were abit short and it was fast to finish .In my opinion DS4 should start from where it left off in DS3 and there should be more main quest and more enemys

Ps better graphics would nice :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's reasonable to want the story to continue strait after ds3 I think with the new technolgie that it would be great maybe even take a page from skyrim an take it more open world an first person or keep it in third an make there be different paths for different characters an maybe some base building to build up your own chapple an I loved how the am or system worked but it really didn't give me any super amazing armor till the last 15 min of the game an if you could carry over your character from the last one that would be great I guess these are just my ideas I welcome any feed back from them