training planet?

in kotor2, are there any plans for a "training planet" so to speak, like dantooine. i was mad when it was destroyed cause i had nowhere to get exp. will there be a place with things to kill to get levels up or just for fun?

in kotor2, are there any plans for a "training planet" so to speak, like dantooine. i was mad when it was destroyed cause i had nowhere to get exp. will there be a place with things to kill to get levels up or just for fun?

Killing desert wraids is a lot better than killing Kath hounds.

yeah, but dantooine looked much better than tatooine, then theirs sand people, get low on med packs.....

yeah, but dantooine looked much better than tatooine, then theirs sand people, get low on med packs.....

Yeah but kath hounds give eventually something like 25 xp where desert wraids even at high levels give 100. Plus they drop plates to sell for credits. And sand people sometimes have gaffi sticks to redeem for credits or blaster rifles etc.