Bug wiht arda dragon

alesky

Question

dear

there are  spells and skills that should put the dragon knokdown. 

let me explain the scenario
following the loging console this skills has hit the dragon , i veified correctly repeating the test several times
but for same reason the skill doen't have any effect on the dragon 

magic that have this behaviour
magic 1 level slicken (from the log console: the dragon is hit but doesn't go knokdown)

talent that have this behaviour
fighter's talent: Clear Out
the behaviour hire is also more strange becouse the dragon after the hit, move 5-6 meters back but don't go knokdown 

i hope that you will fix this bugs
becouse that dragon is already a bastard without the help of any bug

5 answers to this question

well ok

at this point may be could be nice to have a clear 

otherway there is a contraddiction between the information in the log console and in the game

for example the arda dragon is immune to fire, and from the cosole of you try shot him wiht fireball or whatever is related to the fire in the log there after the calucation in the result the is clearly identified that the dargon is immune by a code IMM (or sameting like this more or less, now i don't remember well)

but again.... for slicken magic and Clear Out talent this not appear in the console 

anyway i noted the immunity behaviour in the game

So basically the Combat Log isn't clearly informing you that your damage is being completely mitigated by an immunity in some situations. There is apparently mention of immunities in the Bestiary.

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

That's a bug. IIRC, Josh mentioned on SA that the log would mention when a target was immune to a particular affliction you were trying to bestow.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus