The bear cave ... cheesy ... if you leave and rest for hours, the bear should get some rest, too. Poor bear.

About summoning blights, you really try to pull a single enemy only, then flee if you've summoned the wrong blights?

This depends on the enemy type. Normally i am not fleeing against a single enemy - i am not even summoning a blight because you can kill them in so many other ways.

But most of the time you are running into groups of enemies. Pulling out the right blight will make things much smoother. One example: In the Catacombs below Defiance Bay you will meet many Black Oozes - they can hurt a lot. With a single "Earth Blight" you can clear the whole area in one go using it for pulling one Ooze after another. Yes this is cheesy too but TCS-Runs for me are all about taking the safest route possible. :yes:

Gaia is nearly Level 9 atm - Darguls are suffering so hard against "Earth Blights"... :biggrin:

The

Might 14

Con 10

Dex 10

Per 15

Int 15

Res 14

build still proves to be quite effective for TCS. The loss of Int isnt as essential as i thought it would be.

Btw: Without the aiming help and AoE-indication the game feels even more than good old BG.

Gaia reached Level 11 and started "The White March"-Expansion. Will be a lot of fun!

A journal about the progress and tactics used can still be found here: http://pastebin.com/HxtjjezF

NOTE: Why cant i edit my OP???

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Guys, can you help he to use Maggots effectively? No matter what i do i can't get more than 5 damage per tick, which is lower than even Relentless Storm.

I have played Druids so often but still have no use for this spell. Relentless Storm is superior in most cases even Twin Stones works great in tight corridors.

You might combine it with spells like Autums Decay and Insect Swarm so you can watch the numbers ticking but most of the time there is just one DoT to conquer them all: Rot Skull. This spell is amazing. Boost your attack speed and watch even tough Ogres going down in seconds. I love this spell...

The Guide is outdated but i hope that i can update it in the next weeks after i have done a complete TCS-Druid-Run. :yes:

• Like 1

Were there any changes to blights in 3.0?? Or will this build still work. Thinking of doing a duo with a druid build like this and a ranger, i'd like to have lightning going everywhere.

Blights still have the immunities. Ranger+druid duo is insanely fun. I've tried it. I used the ranger with stormcaller bow and 8 lore for scrolls. I loved the binding Web scrolls on this duo and I usually pulled with tangling roots. Rangers binding roots is super fun too, 40sec of stuck 5 times per rest makes sum fights a lot easier.

• Like 1

[...] one DoT to conquer them all: Rot Skull. This spell is amazing. Boost your attack speed and watch even tough Ogres going down in seconds. I love this spell...

So ... DOTs from Rot  :skull:  stack? I know this spell is good, stacking DOTs would explain why (:

Maggots looks like gimped version of Combusting Wounds. Either it's bugged or OEI is too obvious in gimping druids.

Vancian =/= per rest.