[2.03] "Major Item" not spawning after "Grand Adventure"

Achilles

Question

On turn 90, I was invited to participate in a "Grand Adventure". The invitation mentioned a sizable pile of copper pieces and a "Major Item".

I assigned my hireling to the task and then continued on with what I was doing. On turn 94, I was informed that she was finished and back cooling her heels at Caed Nua.

post-1981-0-36435800-1447453489_thumb.jpg

Curious as to how the kids are defining "Major" these days, I decided to investigate. Imagine my surprise when found this:

post-1981-0-44764200-1447453565_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-29441900-1447453575_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is a bug or someone's idea of a joke, so I'm posting it. Here's to hoping it's the former and not the latter.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

2 answers to this question

Yeah, it occurred to me, after I started digging in to the crafting system, that the pearl is probably what the system is referring too. Unfortunately, it seems to me that by the time these higher level adventures are available, my party has enough copper to buy a ton of pearls and probably has excess numbers of whatever the pearl could be used for anyway.

Thanks for following up and for the clarification. If someone wanted to take a balance pass here, though... :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."