Attacks in Paris

Malcador

So you guys atheists have no basis at all with all your claims, Christians in your country will agree with me. See, i know a lot about Christians than western know about Islam....

Because, obviously, popular opinion is what dictates historical fact! R00fles! :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Yeah, no, I've got far better things to do with my time than watch random YouTube videos - if I need to review history I'll do it from reputable sources.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The 10 commandments says what? This is western values some time ago....

10%20Commandments.jpg

lol, you're not even trying anymore.

Can someone else try to figure out any long-term solution for the current problem? Because Qistina offers nothing more than guarantees for a future war.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, based on Qistina's answers (and terrible attempts to deflect and shift goal posts) i can safely assume that she provides no workable solutions.

I'm fairly sure that 'she' is either just a propaganda sockpuppet, a troll, or really misguided.

-Hurlshot

I've left this thread go because of the sensitive nature of this topic until now, but now this thread has become twice as long as the allowed post limit and can safely be said to be entirely derailed. For that reason it is now closed. People are free to make another topic on the paris attacks and their fallout as long as it follows the forum guidelines.

• Like 3