Attacks in Paris

Malcador

Now the "Jews" i mentioned are not Jews of Judaism, or Jewish race. These Jews are pagan, druidic, satanic, magicians of the old....

They create the Order of Knight Templar, and they discover something in Jerusalem ,many says it was an old magic during prophet Solomon time, sealed away by the prophet.

Knight Templar is today Freemasons, the Scottish Rite. They work with Illuminati, the Bohemian...Bavarian Illuminati

Of course nowadays people are hard to believe in such thing.

But if we connect the dot, we can see their movement, like chains...

Just because there is a casual link doesn't imply any form of cooperation between those groups. 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Just because there is a casual link doesn't imply any form of cooperation between those groups. 

Of course there are factions within them, like the Sith...well you play KotOR 2 isn't it? Then you could get the general idea...

They are called the Sith, but which Sith are Sith? In anyway they are all the Sith and having one motivation, how to reach the motivation what makes them different with eachother. In the end it will end up the same...the galaxy ruled by the Sith.

"Once more the Sith rule the galaxy...and we shall have peace...."-Darth Sidious

Just think...what is so important about Jerusalem where they really want it throughout history? Not once, but many times Jerusalem become an issue....not just in medieval time, in ancient time also, and now in modern era up to today in 2015, and it will continue....don't you guys see that...? It is not about the Jews wanting their land...NO...not about that at all...The way the creation of Israel and what happen afterward give a clue if want to connect the dots...

Edited by Qistina

Okay fair enough, maybe the media is playing a part in the negative view people have about Trump

But some of it is true, like his comments about Mexicans being criminals and the fence he intends to build on the Mexican/USA border. The media didn't embellish this..he did say these things. would you agree with that ?

Some interpreted his comments that way, and admittedly he's not careful about his language. But he meant some of the illegal aliens, not all Mexicans. And what's wrong with a fence when people keep breaking your laws? Europeans are building border fences just as quick as they can right now.

Edit: Here's CNN caught editing what Trump said : http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/21/cancel-the-debate-cnn-caught-selectively-editing-trumps-muslim-comments/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Of course there are factions within them, like the Sith...well you play KotOR 2 isn't it? Then you could get the general idea...

They are called the Sith, but which Sith are Sith? In anyway they are all the Sith and having one motivation, how to reach the motivation what makes them different with eachother. In the end it will end up the same...the galaxy ruled by the Sith.

"Once more the Sith rule the galaxy...and we shall have peace...."-Darth Sidious

Just think...what is so important about Jerusalem where they really want it throughout history? Not once, but many times Jerusalem become an issue....not just in medieval time, in ancient time also, and now in modern era up to today in 2015, and it will continue....don't you guys see that...? It is not about the Jews wanting their land...NO...not about that at all...The way the creation of Israel and what happen afterward give a clue if want to connect the dots...

I don't see many Buddhists saying they want Jerusalem, maybe because the major conflicts about Jerusalem have been a mix of economics and religion. So Jerusalem its only an issue because a lot the major religions of the world have ties to it. 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I don't see many Buddhists saying they want Jerusalem, maybe because the major conflicts about Jerusalem have been a mix of economics and religion. So Jerusalem its only an issue because a lot the major religions of the world have ties to it. 

Ok, what is the end of all these conflicts? What do you think the end of it? Who will win and who gain profit?

Muslims/middle eastern? naaaah....Christians/western? naaaaah....

NWO is for the elites...everyone else are SLAVES....we are all Gentiles, Goyims. No matter Buddhists or Hindus, even atheists, for them we are all lesser being, fit only to become their cows.

Ok, what is the end of all these conflicts? What do you think the end of it? Who will win and who gain profit?

Muslims/middle eastern? naaaah....Christians/western? naaaaah....

NWO is for the elites...everyone else are SLAVES....we are all Gentiles, Goyims. No matter Buddhists or Hindus, even atheists, for them we are all lesser being, fit only to become their cows.

I fail to see how will the NWO will benefit either, if they needed global conflict to restructure the world to their needs then the previous status quo suited them just fine. It is more than likely that this unrest is directed to take out another player out from the game and that this situation rather than being the work of a single entity is born out of competing interests from groups within different global powers. The neocons come to mind (and whomever financially backed them)

village_idiot.gif

I fail to see how will the NWO will benefit either, if they needed global conflict to restructure the world to their needs then the previous status quo suited them just fine. It is more than likely that this unrest is directed to take out another player out from the game and that this situation rather than being the work of a single entity is born out of competing interests from groups within different global powers. The neocons come to mind (and whomever financially backed them)

NWO is not like what we see now...it'd something different...the world you know changed. It is not about USA, Israel, Eurpoe, Middle East, Asia whatever...it is not about any country. It is ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT...and it is not just about this physical world. It is also about "the other world"...just wait and see...wars that coming are things that come before it...it is a test of faith...

Do you think they care about money and wealth? They create money and wealth. Do you think they care about power? They already have all the power they wanted. Only one thing they don't have....They want to be worship as Gods, when the Anti-Christ come, he will be the God, those who serve him will be rewarded as Gods by the Anti-Christ. All of us Gentiles/Goyims are just cows, slaves to them, serving them for their own benefit, they want us all worship them

That is NWO, they want to challenge God...they want to prove that they can be God

Edited by Qistina

They are the Egyptians, the story about Jews being slaves in Egypt is FAKE, they are not slaves, they are Egyptians, part of the society. Moses was a prince of Egypt. Yes they build pyramids, but not as slaves like what they want you to believe, but as builders, masons. They use magic, aliens. That's why today they are called FREEMASONS...free masons...they are proudly showing their pyramid symbols everywhere

They being driven out from Egypt is because Moses got revelation from God, become a prophet, many Jews follow him. Moses also challenged Pharaoh magic, the story says about the snakes, but we don't really know how the magic battle was really like. But today we know the ancient aliens are reptilians, the Anunaki and so many others.

Not all who follow Moses are really convinced by Moses, not really faithful. So they try to relive their ancient magic religion by making the golden cattle to be worship, this golden cattle can talk. Thats showing they are Egyptians. We know that Jewish peoples are descendants of Abraham, so how come they being pagan magicians and able to make a statue talk? That's how great their magic was...and this cattle worship survved in Hinduism...

These magician Jews being casted out...and they are forever from that moment to today infltrating us all, infiltrating religion, infiltrating systems....and they are waiting for their Messiah, the Anti-Christ.

That's why they want Jerusalem....the Anti-Christ will be throned there

Edited by Qistina

Don't worry guys, we're heading in the right direction. Within a generation, we only have our thoughts private (maybe) and don't need to discuss these things at all: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

FT_15.11.19_speech.png

FT_15.11.19_speechEurope.png

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Interesting, apparently my views about allowing Syrian refugees who would want to train and form units for 'boots on the ground' to fight for their country is not that odd.

Seems like Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung defended Polish minister who claimed that perhaps Syrians should form their own forces in EU to go back to Syria, instead of just watchign and sipping coffee in our cities while our men fight THEIR war.

Interesting, apparently my views about allowing Syrian refugees who would want to train and form units for 'boots on the ground' to fight for their country is not that odd.

Seems like Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung defended Polish minister who claimed that perhaps Syrians should form their own forces in EU to go back to Syria, instead of just watchign and sipping coffee in our cities while our men fight THEIR war.

So more rebels, terrorist and supporters of al-Assad is answer to current crisis, I see.

"Their" war? Remind me who helped create ISIS in the first place?

The reason why ISIS never attack israel is because of they are doing their old jobs, protecting Israel. Saudi Arabia who supply them with everything they need, working with USA-British and Israel.

The reason why Muslims whole world silence all these time is because Saudi hold two sacred cities of Islam, the Makkah and Madinah, Muslims fear if anyone against them, they will destroy these two. And some Muslims thought it is God who give them these cities. The Saudi is already destroying these sacred cities, they don't care, they are not real Muslims anyway....

Now Muslims see the real face of the one who being called "Khadim alHaramain" the Protector of Al-haram (Makkah), they are agent of Anti-Christ...look at this building they make on the sacred ground...what is that? How many sacred sites they demolished including shrines and holy men cemetaries?

Guess who are the contractors of these buildings? BEN LADEN and CO

5282e4747ef81.preview-620.jpg

Qistina as I mentioned earlier I don't believe in conspiracy theories so I probably disagree with about 95 % of what you are saying and thats fine, this allows us to have a debate 

Just to  be clear are you saying you think ISIS is a creation of Israel and the CIA to protect Israel ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Qistina as I mentioned earlier I don't believe in conspiracy theories so I probably disagree with about 95 % of what you are saying and thats fine, this allows us to have a debate 

Just to  be clear are you saying you think ISIS is a creation of Israel and the CIA to protect Israel ?

Because of you disagree with me 95%, i will answer only 5% :p

It is not what i think, it is factual and with many evidence, and the evidence come from your own countrymen and high level administration.

What ISIS is all about? Want to create the so called Islamic Caliphate, that's bull****, and i don't bother to even discuss how a country run because to run a country is not as easy as rising guns and ordering peoples around.

Edited by Qistina
  • Like 1

Because of you disagree with me 95%, i will answer only 5% :p

It is not what i think, it is factual and with many evidence, and the evidence come from your own countrymen and high level administration.

What ISIS is all about? Want to create the so called Islamic Caliphate, that's bull****, and i don't bother to even discuss how a country run because to run a country is not as easy as rising guns and ordering peoples around.

I'm misunderstanding something....are you saying you don't believe ISIS controls large amounts of territory in Syria and Iraq or are you saying you dont believe they want to create a caliphate ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Qistina is the embodiment of Poe's law.

I think she does believe what she says ....but I may be wrong?

John Milton 

That's what Poe's law is. When you can't tell the difference between a parody and the real deal.

Okay I see...but what if I do think she is being sincere and really believes what she posts...that wouldn't be Poes Law right?

John Milton 

You know what is most annoying in this? that these days young men run away leaving their families behind, whiel during the WW2 young men stayed and fought, even as guriiella, while only elderly women and children ran as refugees.

Compare vidoes from lets say Poland during Nazi invasion and compare todays video footage of those refugees...

What a bizarre thing to say. You do realize that the legal framework that allows for refugees to flow en masse to other countries without fear of being persecuted or immediately turned back was developed as a direct result of WWII, right? Not to mention the fact that during WWII, there weren't that many places to flee towards, it's called a world war for a reason.

And, oh, the levels of mobilization reached meant that conscription was at a level unseen before or since, thankfully. This was not the best and bravest gallantly fighting the good fight as much as it was an entire generation of men being thrown into the industrial meat grinder of WWII because there was simply no escaping it. Many others just accepted the fact that their countries had surrendered and tried to make the best of a ****ty situation under German rule.

And while we're discussing history: Germanic tribes pushed into a declining Roman Empire in large numbers because their lands were being overrun by the Huns. So yeah, basically war is bad news and if you're smart you'll try to avoid it as best you can. On the other hand, I hear disposable heroes are always in high demand...

• Like 3

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.