Attacks in Paris

Malcador

Illuminati is Jewish...they control everything...Roman Catholic Church is Jewish, crusades was Jew conspiracy, not Christian.

They have been using western peoples to achiece their goal. These Jews don't care about their own people that is Jews, they are elite Jews, followers of Kabbalah, the ancient Jew magic.

You see, Old Testament say "Thou shalt not kill", but what crusaders do? They kill. Who taught that to Christians? The Jews.

Now people confusing between Jew the race and this Jews i am talking about, because they are mixed together. They hide behind anti-semitism, so when we talk about Jews they just call us anti-semite, racist bigots.

Do you guys ever think on why "they" must attack Islam? When talk about terrorism, "they" will attack on the religion, your media will attack on religion that is Islam. They also merge the word "terrorism/terrorist" with Islam and Muslims. Do you guys ever wonder why?

It is Islam that "they" debated, Islam that "they" busy about, Islam that "they" are attacking on media, the religion itself "they" attacking...

No I have never wondered why ?  I thought it was clear why these Islamic extremists target Muslims and countries in the ME

Whats your theory?

Because western media controlled by Jews...Bill Maher is a Jew...for example....Now Jews who want to defame Islam because of ancient old conflict, and they have interest to defend Israel, they now using the media attracting the west to against Islam by demonizing the Islam and Muslims. They are using you....

Nah...Bill Maher only represents the liberal view for some Western Media and he doesn't even represent all left wing Western politics or media 

So he definitely doesn't control the meda 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

http://gffreepages.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/slavoj-zizek-yanis-varoufakis-julian.html

Zizek, Varoufakis, and Assange talk about the EU and the ISIS in Paris. Thought some of you would like it.

I cringed so hard while skimming this...  >_<

I figured you would be triggered.

Three washed-up Marxist "intellectuals" ruminating about the state of the world - and determined to surpass every negative stereotype one would expect from such an encounter.

Assange isn't a Marxist.

Žižek claiming that "the biggest victims" of the Paris attack are the refugees. I guess he doesn't think that the 130 people who lost their lives, were affected by the attack quite as much? :facepalm:

So refugees unable to flee Syria and having to deal with ISIS aren't victims? Or the ones currently in Europe who now have to deal with increased tension from locals?

Žižek just not being able to resist throwing in a disgusting equation of Holocaust survivors with their tormentors - out of the blue of course, while responding to a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with them. :facepalm:

Pointing out that being victims doesn't prevent one from victimizing others is hardly a "disgusting equation". But from someone who thinks any criticism of Israel is an anti-Zionist plot to unleash the Holocaust 2: Electric Boogaloo such a sentiment is unsurprising.

Varoufakis claiming that the crucial flaw with capitalism is inefficiency. I guess he thinks that Soviet Block citizens standing in line for bread, or Venezuelans running out of toilet paper reserves, or Chinese starving by the tens of millions, is/was a sign of efficient and non-wasteful allocation of resources...   :facepalm:

I highly doubt his criticism of material waste under capitalism is a ringing endorsement of the Soviets.

And China? Unless you have some special snowflake definition of Capitalism, the fact that production in China is controlled privately means it is capitalist. The reason you have starvation is because China's huge population ensures a large labor surplus and as such they can easily bring in new laborers if the current ones don't want the pitiful wages they currently are paid.

Assange suggesting that the political left should become more like a religion... :facepalm:

If you think that wanting a new movement based around "a preaching of love and unification" is bad, then I think that speaks more of your distaste of Christian teachings than Assange's idealism. Or is Christianity no longer about love and unification of God's children?

And of course Žižek's "You end capitalism, you end ISIS"... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ISIS is a capitalist economy supported largely by oil sold to Turkey. We aren't dealing with a loose coalition of terrorist cells, we are dealing with a state complete with infrastructure and internal economy. "Ending Capitalism" is far from a practical solution to dealing with ISIS in the short term, but pretending there is no economic factors in ISIS power is delusional.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

From ancient time they have dreamed of greater Israel, Judea was lost, lost to Greeks, Persians and Romans. During Roman time Jerusalem was the center of Christianity, handed over to Muslim Arab at the Arab Caliphate era, and it continues under protectorarate of Muslim dynaties. During this time Jews, Christians (eastern Orthodox) and Muslims living together in harmony.

They dream of greater Israel, but when God sent prophets they killed them, because all these prophets don't pursue their goal. Jews who want to kill Jesus. Now they wait another but there is no other. They create their own "Jesus" and using Christianity as their shell, that is Roman Catholic, Illuminati

But what is Crusade? The goal of crusade is to secure Jerusalem, for who? Christians? NO...for the Jews, this Jews i am talking about, not Jews of the east, but western Jews. But they failed to hold on. They manage to get it again in modern era up to today. Jews of Israel today are not even the real Jewish people but European Jews.

During the Crusade they thought their Messiah will come to rule from Jerusalem, they are wrong, "Jesus" don't return during that time. Now don't confuse this Jesus with Christian and Muslim Jesus, but this "Jesus" actually the Anti-Christ.

Today, these Jews have carefully planned, they got Israel, they only need to secure it, how? By controlling the world, so no one will touch that land. Muslims have been incapacitated not able to recapture Jerusalem. The west under this Jews influence manage to bash Islam and Muslims continuously. They also create radical islam and Muslims like ISIS to make us all busy...until the Anti-Christ come.

They don't want Christians and Muslims join forces, and they don't want Jews to support Muslims. You know that Muslims consider Jews and Christians as "the people of the Book"?

Edited by Qistina

My grandmother was born into a Jewish family and none of them thought a Jewish state was a good idea. Jews are hardly a monolith and it's a bit deluded to assume they are.

This message has been brought to you by the Hibernian Druids, you dirty sasanachs.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Three washed-up Marxist "intellectuals" ruminating about the state of the world - and determined to surpass every negative stereotype one would expect from such an encounter.

Assange isn't a Marxist.

Is there some sort of hidden chapter in Das Kapital that I missed excluding hat/ unlockable/ collectible based economies from other petit-bourgeois/ worker oppressing approaches or is Varoufakis not actually a dirty commie either? He's kind of got that reputation because he loathes the ECB etc, but that's called having a brain, not being communist.

Indeed, I'm pretty sure Marx would hate steam- dress Gabe up in a pin striped suit with a cane and top hat and he'd be the epitome of the 19th century capitalist, plus he's head of a global religion- and would amend his most famous tenet to "Religion, and gaming, and probably sports too now I think about it are all the opiates of the masses". He'd have disowned Varoufakis over his association with it.

Three washed-up Marxist "intellectuals" ruminating about the state of the world

Assange isn't a Marxist.

Huh, it seems you're right... Wikipedia even calls him "an advocate of [...] market libertarianism".

Wouldn't have guessed.

Somehow I had him pegged as a Marxist. Maybe because I've seen Marxists on social media worship him... Or maybe I just confused bits of information I've seen about him... ;)

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Assange isn't a Marxist.

Is there some sort of hidden chapter in Das Kapital that I missed excluding hat/ unlockable/ collectible based economies from other petit-bourgeois/ worker oppressing approaches or is Varoufakis not actually a dirty commie either? He's kind of got that reputation because he loathes the ECB etc, but that's called having a brain, not being communist.

Indeed, I'm pretty sure Marx would hate steam- dress Gabe up in a pin striped suit with a cane and top hat and he'd be the epitome of the 19th century capitalist, plus he's head of a global religion- and would amend his most famous tenet to "Religion, and gaming, and probably sports too now I think about it are all the opiates of the masses". He'd have disowned Varoufakis over his association with it.

Varoufakis calls himself a "libertarian Marxist"(some sort of less devoted anarchist perhaps?), but in practice has suggested mostly Keynesian ideas. Not sure what that makes him, but my opinions come more from his actions trying to prevent Greece from taking the austerity pill than whatever he calls himself.

So refugees unable to flee Syria and having to deal with ISIS aren't victims?

He said "the biggest victims" though.

Pointing out that being victims doesn't prevent one from victimizing others is hardly a "disgusting equation".

He could have pointed out that general fact without making it sound like Holocaust survivors tend to be a good example of this.

Accusing victims of being the "true" villain is an age-old tactic of bullies, and modern Antisemites have gleefully adopted it - going out of their way to twist and spin information so as to compare Holocaust survivors to Holocaust perpetrators.

This has become a running meme among modern Antisemites - first among those of the Neonazi variety, and now also adopted by the Antizionist variety.

Žižek surely knows this.

And China? Unless you have some special snowflake definition of Capitalism, the fact that production in China is controlled privately means it is capitalist.

It certainly wasn't during the Great Leap Forward.

And even today, the only parts of China that could reasonably be called capitalist are the free-trade zones around it's coastal cities - not the bulk of the countryside.

ISIS is a capitalist economy supported largely by oil sold to Turkey. We aren't dealing with a loose coalition of terrorist cells, we are dealing with a state complete with infrastructure and internal economy. "Ending Capitalism" is far from a practical solution to dealing with ISIS in the short term, but pretending there is no economic factors in ISIS power is delusional.

Well yes, hypothetically if you "end capitalism" across the whole world, this would hurt ISIS - because it would tremendously hurt all economies in the world.

Mutually Assured Destruction, basically.

I don't see how that's anywhere close to a useful suggestion though...

Edited by Ineth

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

You know what is most annoying in this? that these days young men run away leaving their families behind, whiel during the WW2 young men stayed and fought, even as guriiella, while only elderly women and children ran as refugees.

Compare vidoes from lets say Poland during Nazi invasion and compare todays video footage of those refugees...

You know what is most annoying in this? that these days young men run away leaving their families behind, whiel during the WW2 young men stayed and fought, even as guriiella, while only elderly women and children ran as refugees.

Compare vidoes from lets say Poland during Nazi invasion and compare todays video footage of those refugees...

"Only elderly women and children". Citation needed.

Seems more a slam at Obama than teachers. A slam on teachers would be amazement you knew where Mali was (hah!)

Trump, as always, knows the Final Solution - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-registering-muslims/416973/

That's a media set up if there ever was one. Trump never actually said he's in favor of a database for all Muslims, it's the media which keeps bringing the idea up. They're claiming he endorsed it when he was actually talking about his border security ideas, not the database. The NBC video makes it quite clear.

WOD you seem to be blaming the media for the general view that Trump has offended many groups in the USA ?

Unfortunately whether the media reports of his questionable comments are true or not its still going to cost him dearly in the election. Which is why you don't want him as the Republican presidential candidate

No, I'm blaming the media for clearly setting him up in this specific case. They also reported that Carson called the refugees rabid dogs, when in the actual quote it's obvious he was referring to IS. But it's nothing new for the media to be an arm of the Democrat party.

The rest of Republican candidates are useless corporate tools.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

He said "the biggest victims" though.

And of those still alive, it's arguable that they will be the biggest victims of the response to the attack rather than the attack itself.

He could have pointed out that general fact without making it sound like Holocaust survivors tend to be a good example of this.

His point still stands.

Accusing victims of being the "true" villain is an age-old tactic of bullies, and modern Antisemites have gleefully adopted it - going out of their way to twist and spin information so as to compare Holocaust survivors to Holocaust perpetrators.

This has become a running meme among modern Antisemites - first among those of the Neonazi variety, and now also adopted by the Antizionist variety.

I don't see how Neonazis and antisemitism are relevant here. Qisinta is ranting about Jews somewhere else if that's what you would rather talk about the dangers of antizionism or whatever.

It certainly wasn't during the Great Leap Forward.

Which was over 50 years ago. China today is quite different, with a government built more around Austrian economics than Mao's peasant fetishization.

And even today, the only parts of China that could reasonably be called capitalist are the free-trade zones around it's coastal cities - not the bulk of the countryside.

And that also happens to be where power in China resides. The peasant countryside is about as relevant to China's power structure and economy as the Quakers are to the US economy and power structure.

Well yes, hypothetically if you "end capitalism" across the whole world, this would hurt ISIS - because it would tremendously hurt all economies in the world.

Mutually Assured Destruction, basically.

I don't see how that's anywhere close to a useful suggestion though...

How so? Does the transference of control over production from private control to the state, democratic organizations of workers, whoever is strong enough to seize it, an all powerful AI, every individual, or whatever other special snowflake idea for production control necessitate a severe drop in productivity?

"Only elderly women and children". Citation needed.

elderly, women and children. look at various videos from WW2 and check the refugees columns for demographics.. you will have to look hard for men in combat capable age.

elderly, women and children. look at various videos from WW2 and check the refugees columns for demographics.. you will have to look hard for men in combat capable age.

So you're basing your statement on "videos from WW2", is that correct? Also, just because some people stayed doesn't mean they all became partisans.

Seems more a slam at Obama than teachers. A slam on teachers would be amazement you knew where Mali was (hah!)

Trump, as always, knows the Final Solution - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-registering-muslims/416973/

That's a media set up if there ever was one. Trump never actually said he's in favor of a database for all Muslims, it's the media which keeps bringing the idea up. They're claiming he endorsed it when he was actually talking about his border security ideas, not the database. The NBC video makes it quite clear.

WOD you seem to be blaming the media for the general view that Trump has offended many groups in the USA ?

Unfortunately whether the media reports of his questionable comments are true or not its still going to cost him dearly in the election. Which is why you don't want him as the Republican presidential candidate

No, I'm blaming the media for clearly setting him up in this specific case. They also reported that Carson called the refugees rabid dogs, when in the actual quote it's obvious he was referring to IS. But it's nothing new for the media to be an arm of the Democrat party.

The rest of Republican candidates are useless corporate tools.

Okay fair enough, maybe the media is playing a part in the negative view people have about Trump

But some of it is true, like his comments about Mexicans being criminals and the fence he intends to build on the Mexican/USA border. The media didn't embellish this..he did say these things. would you agree with that ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The reason why the west attacking Melaka was to cut off support from SEA Muslims toward the Ottoman Turk, it was a Crusade by Alfonso D'Albuqueque. And Portuguese king actually don't agree, he want a diplomatic and trade relationship with Malay kingdoms. After the Portuguese Crusaders have establish the ground, other crusaders come in and shape SEA as we see today.

Take a note that they are CRUSADERS, army of Roman Catholic church.

When they incapacitate SEA Muslims, they moved to the creation of Israel, it takes a long time planning. Ottoman Turk become weakened, having lost relationship with SEA Muslims for a long time.

British sent spies to learn about Islam and twist it. Disguising as ulama', they create a new sect of Islam, we today called Wahhabis, after the name of the founder Muhammad Ibn Wahhab. This sect calling all Muslims during that time are infidels. The British supply them with guns and they killed Muslims. So you can say they are the ISIS of 1930s. This sect supporting Ibn Saud, and they moved against Ottoman, rebel. Their success that create Saudi Arabia.

The creation of Saudi Arabia is a part of a plan to create the state of Israel. Becaused of Ottoman have been weakened by rebels, the British charged into Palestine and declare a new state for the Jews...this is the begining of Israel-Palestine conflict. While in mean time, Illuminati Jews set up a rebel inside Turk, through the Turk Youth movement, Mustapha Kamal Attartuk to overthrow the Ottoman, which lead to the Turk today.

When Ottoman fall, all former protectorates creating new countries as you see today in Middle East...Wahhabis send out agensts to speard the twisted version of Islam, to make it easier for Muslims joining terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda, An Nusra, ISIS and so many others. These all are Wahhabis.

Now, what about Iran? They are Syiah muslims. The Jews also infiltrate them and twisting islam from the inside. There are few true Syiah Muslims nowadays and few true Sunnis. The Illuminati Jews through Muslm scholars continuing the old arguments of the past making Syiah and Sunnis always fighting eachother while actually these two sect already manage to gain peace.  That's how they are making conflicts.

Today...it is all a mess...now they are waiting for the Anti-Christ....

Edited by Qistina

So you're basing your statement on "videos from WW2", is that correct? Also, just because some people stayed doesn't mean they all became partisans.

No obviously amount of civilians was larger than that, but it was not 90% of young men escaping, Only untis like that was retreating military units that were reforiming in other countries or in the far end of the country to fight back.

These people are not interested in retaking Syria from ISIS, otherwise they would act differently.

The reason why ISIS never attack israel is because of they are doing their old jobs, protecting Israel. Saudi Arabia who supply them with everything they need, working with USA-British and Israel.

The reason why Muslims whole world silence all these time is because Saudi hold two sacred cities of Islam, the Makkah and Madinah, Muslims fear if anyone against them, they will destroy these two. And some Muslims thought it is God who give them these cities. The Saudi is already destroying these sacred cities, they don't care, they are not real Muslims anyway....

Now Muslims see the real face of the one who being called "Khadim alHaramain" the Protector of Al-haram (Makkah), they are agent of Anti-Christ...look at this building they make on the sacred ground...what is that? How many sacred sites they demolished including shrines and holy men cemetaries?

Guess who are the contractors of these buildings? BEN LADEN and CO

5282e4747ef81.preview-620.jpg

Edited by Qistina

USA NEVER say **** about Saudi Arabia, they are your allies, good friend, your president kiss them and dancing toghether when meet...while all evil you guys are whining about now is the creation of your own country with Saudi...Ben Laden? Al Qaeda? They are all your creation western people...from the begining, from the fall of Ottoman...

Jews are Islamic terrorists? That's just what the paddys want you to think. You've been blinded by the mirage of Zion to the true dangers of the Hibernian Druids and their plot to enslave the world.

Now the "Jews" i mentioned are not Jews of Judaism, or Jewish race. These Jews are pagan, druidic, satanic, magicians of the old....

They create the Order of Knight Templar, and they discover something in Jerusalem ,many says it was an old magic during prophet Solomon time, sealed away by the prophet.

Knight Templar is today Freemasons, the Scottish Rite. They work with Illuminati, the Bohemian...Bavarian Illuminati

Of course nowadays people are hard to believe in such thing.

But if we connect the dot, we can see their movement, like chains...

Edited by Qistina