Attacks in Paris

Malcador

They were showing some interviews with Muslims in that quarter in Brussels that the government is afraid to go into, and they thought the Paris attack was great. I don't know what you do with a fifth column like that in your midst.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

They were showing some interviews with Muslims in that quarter in Brussels that the government is afraid to go into, and they thought the Paris attack was great. I don't know what you do with a fifth column like that in your midst.

Send in the army, go from house to house and round them all up.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Technically US commit genocide on native americans right?"

Technically, it was the European settlers. It was the Amerikans and Kanadians who put a stop to it. :)

No, the French had a cooperation policy with Natives, British wanted an independent native state. Canadian government enacted the residential school program to wipe out native culture, and the trail of tears was US government policy.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"No, the French had a cooperation policy with Natives, British wanted an independent native state. Canadian government enacted the residential school program to wipe out native culture, and the trail of tears was US government policy.

Familiarity breeds contempt."

All starting with the French and the English.  It took us years to throw down our shackles from the evil European Empire.

@Hoonding: But that's 'racist' even though 'muslim' is NOT  a race!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Meanwhile, reports say that there was another group ready to action in Paris, which was dismantled during the recent police raids.

How much of it is a propaganda and how ready they were, hard to say, but considering the scope of recent activities in Saint Denis and the number of wounded officers, I would say it is fairly probable.

BTW. i love various consipracies, they make me chuckle each time for the people how detached they are from reality. Although the one with Irish is the most credible.... so many people in high positions have the Irish accent.... :p

BTW. i love various consipracies, they make me chuckle each time for the people how detached they are from reality. Although the one with Irish is the most credible.... so many people in high positions have the Irish accent.... :p

What if it is the reality and you are in the fantasy? People refused to believe it because they don't want to accept that their life is not their own...

This thread is proof that people can be brainwashed.

Being brainwashed is one of the basics human rights! Do you hate freedom so much that you want remove this right from us?

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

What if it is the reality and you are in the fantasy? People refused to believe it because they don't want to accept that their life is not their own...

yeaahh... not going to argue about it.... cause its pointless. no matter what I would say, you will claim its brainwashin and you will keep to your dellusions. sorry and have fun living life

btw, my life is my own, i've proven this on countless time. the only limitations are, how much you are willing to trade off for money and how resilient your body is.

Edited by Darkpriest

My mom going through at least 4 stages of changes...50s, 60, 70s, 80s...then 90 and now 2000 and counting...just imagine that....now my mom like all other old folks wear hijab...i still remember my mom look like average 80s singers

How did that happen?

looking at old family pictures...my late father used to look like The Platters...he play saxophone, then changed to disco like Boney M....you won't believe it....i myself hard to believe....and so my mom, she used to look like ABBA

But today world, in my country, average person look like my picture....as i grow up, nobody indoctrinate me with religious bullcrap, in fact i am not religious...but the fashion industry is now going through islamic fashion...the magazine show Islamic fashion, the internet, the movies, the ads.....they show how beautiful a woman with hijab, models and artists wearing hijabs....then it become a serious issue, hijab become a must, women would be attacked if not wearing hijab, like it is a big thing, hijab is also a big issue in the west....all these started AFTER 9/11....

Edited by Qistina

It is mind control....kids who born in 2000 thought the world is like what they see after 2000...every women wearing hijab...they grow up like that...i who born in 1980 was like Jem And The Hologram, that's my world....the world for Malaysian kids after 2000 is like the second video above....

You guys still don't believe there is someone who control all these...?

"They" make us terrorists to fight against you....

Edited by Qistina

"No, the French had a cooperation policy with Natives, British wanted an independent native state. Canadian government enacted the residential school program to wipe out native culture, and the trail of tears was US government policy.

All starting with the French and the English.  It took us years to throw down our shackles from the evil European Empire.

Washington and his ilk wanted independence purely to continue taking the land from the natives.  Oh, and were afraid that the British government was about to outlaw slavery (which it did).  You have to take some responsibility when, during the twentieth century, you took the children of Native Americans from their parents in order to bring them up 'white' and destroy their culture (along with sterilising the mentally disabled against their will).  Oh, I can list off the horrendous things we did too, but I'm not the one trying to white wash history here or pass the blame onto others for the actions of my culture.  You need to accept that your culture is just as horrible and nasty as everyone elses in the world, that it was based on lies, and that at the end of the day Nationalism is Bull****.

• Like 4

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Interesting how this info is so much under the radar compared to the miserable 10 French planes that hit targets in Syria.

Russia has deployed a bigger concentration of large bomber aircraft than the US has ever done in the last 30 years. 

Shows you just how the media is the one shaping what's true and what's not. 

Just like the pathetic air bombing campaign by the US prior to the Russian intervention which was portrayed by the media as large/intensive when in fact it was meaningless. Frikin Western media propaganda machine, their stronger weapon than any military hardware. 

You need to accept that your culture is just as horrible and nasty as everyone elses in the world, that it was based on lies, and that at the end of the day Nationalism is Bull****.

Implying that every the foundation of any civilization is meaningless, heritage meaning nothing and cohesion of a society is not based common virtues and values of it's people. Trololol0000l.

Meanwhile, this Abdelhamid Abaaoud-guy seems to be quite the spectre, he cannot be confirmed being Saint-Denis as of yet and how did he ever get unnoticed to France?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12004462/paris-attacks-france-belgium-security-services.html

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Frikin Western media propaganda machine, their stronger weapon than any military hardware.

Yeah, send in ye olde B52's and carpet bomb them with Playboy magazines. See if that has an effect on their structural integrity as an organisation :)

As much as people scoff at the idea, whoever said they need real jobs was actually hitting the nail on the head. The tradition for recruiting zealots for any cause is centuries old and has always been most successful amongst those who feel like they have no future of their own, might as well give their life for somebody else's agenda.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You need to accept that your culture is just as horrible and nasty as everyone elses in the world, that it was based on lies, and that at the end of the day Nationalism is Bull****.

Implying that every the foundation of any civilization is meaningless, heritage meaning nothing and cohesion of a society is not based common virtues and values of it's people. 

National identity as we understand it hasn't really been a thing for much of human history. Implying that a rejection of nationalism is synonymous with a rejection of the basic building blocks of society is woefully ignorant at best, and outright manipulative at worst.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Implying that every the foundation of any civilization is meaningless, heritage meaning nothing and cohesion of a society is not based common virtues and values of it's people. 

National identity as we understand it hasn't really been a thing for much of human history. Implying that a rejection of nationalism is synonymous with a rejection of the basic building blocks of society is woefully ignorant at best, and outright manipulative at worst.

Your claim, prove it.

//EDIT: Wait, what am i quoting here? Did you edit your post?

//EDIT2: nvm

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your claim, prove it.

As you should prove your claim to be fair.  Saying that nationalism is needed for social cohesion sounds a lot like saying religion is needed for morality.  I could go into how while humans have a drive to join together on the small scale like you said it doesn't really work on the large scale, the history of it such as how England and France would go to war despite the fact that their leaders had more in common with each other than they did with their people (the nobility of England being Norman after all), and the definition of just what nationalism actually means but I am at work at the moment so don't have the time unfortunately so will hope someone else will and instead post this poem that I feel is apt to this situation both in our conversation and what is going on in the world:

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys!—An ecstasy of fumbling
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And flound’ring like a man in fire or lime.—
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil’s sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.
  • Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Your claim, prove it.

What's there to prove? It's self-evident for anybody with even the most cursory history knowledge.

On the other hand, I'm not really seeing much proof for your implied claim that national identity is necessary for people to have a mutual heritage and a cohesive set of values.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Your claim, prove it.

As you should prove your claim to be fair.  Saying that nationalism is needed for social cohesion sounds a lot like saying religion is needed for morality.  I could go into how while humans have a drive to join together on the small scale like you said it doesn't really work on the large scale, the history of it such as how England and France would go to war despite the fact that their leaders had more in common with each other than they did with their people (the nobility of England being Norman after all), and the definition of just what nationalism actually means but I am at work at the moment so don't have the time unfortunately so will hope someone else will and instead post this poem that I feel is apt to this situation both in our conversation and what is going on in the world:

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys!—An ecstasy of fumbling
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And flound’ring like a man in fire or lime.—
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil’s sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Nice one , WW1 has such profoudly, evocative poems...

I posted part  of this poem a few months earler...people on the thread were a little concerned and said it was depressing

But Wilfred Owen captures the reality of that era and war perfectly accurately, you know  he was killed 1 week before the armistice ...1 week and he would have survived ;(  

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela