[2.03] Re-rolling Sagani breaks Itumaak

Achilles

Question

1. All of Sagani's former Talents have been replaced with "Agile Retreat" (interestingly, it was listed twice in her Talents prior to the re-roll and is listed twice still if you proceed to level her).
  2. Itumaak still has Play Dead listed on his section of the character sheet and the button is still shown on his character UI.
  3. It's been beat to death (here and here), but I thought I would mention that re-rolling doesn't reset +20% showing up under Stalker's Link.
  4. Because the game still shows Itumaak as having Predator's Link, it doesn't show as an available Ability at level 3, which is an exploit allowing players to get an extra ability for free.
  5. Because the game still shows Itumaak as having Play Dead, it doesn't show as an available Ability at level 11, which is an exploit allowing players to get an extra ability for free.

Here's a save for you. Speak to the Chapel Priest to re-roll. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8p337fo6scba9k/71e8c801ead54c11852e638b89f3be50%2014125645%20Chapel.savegame?dl=0

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

6 answers to this question

Correct, once you go through the process of rebuilding her, only one remains. However:

1. Doesn't this still constitute a bug (a minor bug but still)?
  2. Is Agile Retreat the same things Graceful Retreat?
  3. If yes, then isn't "Agile Retreat" incorrectly labelled and also a bug?
  4. Why does Sagani have this listed as a talent in the first place (I didn't give it to her at level up and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have it before you re-roll her)?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."