Does Two Weapon Style speed bonus apply to Unarmed?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. I did a forum search and got the phone book. I tried a few promising threads and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Contemplating giving Two Weapon Style to Hiravias. When Spirit Shifted, he defaults to Unarmed combat. I remember reading previously that the Unarmed accuracy bonus granted by Weapon Focus: Peasant would apply, but I'm wondering if the attack speed bonus from Two Weapon Style would apply as well.

The description reads, "a weapon in each hand", but the game appears to consider each hand a weapon.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I know it works for Monks, I am not sure for Druids.

An easy way to test is to save your game, then go to an inn hire two druids and give one of them two weapon style. Since shapeshift requires combat you need to turn of the AI for your team, start a fight in the tavern and have your two druids shapeshift. Then pause the game and have your two druids attack one of your tanky characters. If the two druids attack in sync then you know that the two weapon style is not working, if the druid with two weapon style attacks faster then you know that it does work.

Good call. Thanks!

EDIT: Yep, looks like it applies.

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."