Oh hey, it's the #ObsidianPlays official thread!

Mikey Dowling

As said in the Extra Life thread, #ObsidianPlays is going to be an ongoing stream for us. Hooray! We'll update this thread with what games we're playing each week. Usually we'll announce what game we're playing on Wednesday so I'll pop in here and let you all know what we'll be going through.

For this week we'll be continuing our playthrough of our second #ObsidianPlays featured game: SOMA! We'll be streaming November 13th at 7:00PM PDT. Join us!

If you missed past broadcasts, you can catch up with them here. The audio on the Outlast stream is rough as we had an issue with our mic, but it was fixed from that episode forward.

So yes, come and join and the fun and let's talk about us getting into crazy antics while playing video games!

• Like 5

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Sounds good.  You and GSG can wow us with your gaming prowess and we can make goofy comments from the gallery.  Life. is. good!  Actually, there were several members of the Obsidz clan who were having fun.  That one haunted house game was pretty damned funny with Michieee getting folks hammered at one shot a scream!  heh heh heh  Who woulda thought watching someone else playing a video game could be entertaining?  :Cant's bemused grin icon:

• Like 2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Damn it, I didn't get to see the end. I'm in the precarious position of having to choose between my headset, whereupon I can't hear my wife, or my speakers, whereupon I'm forced to sign off. lol Still, what I saw was funny. I need try to condition the wife not to be irritated listening to the chat. I looked up SOMA, and I might pick it up, but I'm actually jonesin' for that title at the end of the last run. The one where they were all stuck in some sort of winter lodge with bad folk hunting them.

I swear, this isn't just the booze talkin'! :Cant's diminished capacity grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are two things I want to see:

1. A preview of the White March 2 with or without Mr. Sawyer. His commentary would be fun, but just seeing some of it play out would be brilliant either way. Dowling said something about this last time, but it looks like it didn't pan out. Maybe before Obsidian releases the game? I don't know when that is, but even if they twitch it after the release, I'd still like to see it.

2. A preview of the Pathfinder game they have slated to release in a couple of months. Dowling said they'd show it off in February and Davis said they might do a live feed of the physical game. In either case, I'm hoping for some goodies.

bother?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...