New Screenshots

That upper left chunk of Taris must be what Malak blew away. And that concept art of that floating space station is the same as that chunk righ there. I wonder what sights there are to see there... I wouldn't mind throwing Carth out the nearest airlock! :)

Good to see something new!

It looks like Telos is being encased in A Death Starlike structure floating above the atmosphere.

That must be Citadel station.

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

That upper left chunk of Taris must be what Malak blew away. And that concept art of that floating space station is the same as that chunk righ there. I wonder what sights there are to see there... I wouldn't mind throwing Carth out the nearest airlock! :)

Amen! :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

is this a new version of mira? the lips look smaller

Hard to tell from that angle, but I wouldn't judge Mira by the 'big lips' screenshot. She looked much better in the videos. It's very easy to find fault with a static image. In motion she's fine.

btw, I always thought Bastila's hair-strand was kinda silly. You know, over her forehead. Was it glued in place or something?

KotOR0027_Med.jpg

You see, it's easy to nitpick things like that. :)

Looks like a quarter of the planet is filled with solarpanels to me :unsure:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy